Chapter.17

Jocelyn's Pov

I was sitting next to Jon in the airport. Emery went with Nataly to get something. "Your quiet what's wrong?" he asked. "Nothing! I'm fine" I lied. "No something's wrong are you sad I'm leaving?" he said. Of course I am. "A little but I'm fine." He looked at me. I looked around to see if they were coming trying to ignore Jon's stare. "I'm gonna miss you" he said. I looked at him. "I'm gonna miss you too" I said. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Are you gonna be back in time for our birthdays?" I asked.  "Yes ill be back" he said.

Jon's airplane had arrived. "Bye" I waved at him. He gave me a hug and kissed my forehead. "I Love You" he said. "I love you too" I reached up and gave him a kiss. "Bye" he said leaving. We all waved at him  Goodbye

Next Day

"Hey! Girls meet my new girlfriend!" Aidan said walking toward Nataly and I. We looked at him. Wow he worked fast. There was a tall girl next to him. She looked like she could be a model. "Hi" we said. We were at City walk hanging out. "Hi my name is Barbie!" she said. Nataly almost burst laughing. "Barbie?" I asked looking at her. "Yeah well my real name is Barbra but people call me Barbie" She said sitting with us. "Why not Barb?" Nataly asked. "Cause I'm too good for that name" She said. Ha-ha oh my gosh. "So how long have you been together?" I asked. "Like two hours" She said. I looked at Nataly. "How long have you known each other?" Nataly asked. "Like three hours" He said. "okay" I said looking at Nataly.

She doesn't shut the hell up!! Like Dude c'mon!! "So after that I went to Starbucks!" she said clapping. Her stories end up the same way! I glared at Aidan. "This is your fault" I mouthed. He shrugged. "Well um Barbie we have to go bye" Nataly said. She got my hand and dragged me out of there. We stopped at the bowling. "Do you hear that?" she said. I stopped and listened. "I don't hear anything" I said. "Exactly!" she said. I nudged her and we went inside. We were playing a few games. "Hey look whose here" Someone said. I turned and saw Ashton. Last time I saw him he said I was gonna come back crawling to him. "Ashton" I said coldly. "Hey don't be mad at me!" he said making his way over to us with Max. I looked at Nataly and she gave me the look. "Well bye" We said. "No c'mon girls you just got here play some games with us" Ash said. "No ash they're scared we will  beat them" Max said. I turned around. "Is that a challenge?" I said. "Sure is" Ash said. "It's on" we said.

Third Game

"Shut up stop whining were beating you guys anyways" I told Max. Nataly had knocked all the pins down so another strike for us. "You haven't lost your touch" Ash said. "I'd never" I said. "Hey I'm sorry about what happened between us" Ash said. "Don't worry about it were friends now" I said. "What happened to you boyfriend J?" Max asked. "He um left for Christmas" I said. "Oh" they said. "Kay guys your turn" Nataly said sitting next to me. The guys went and started playing. "They're gonna lose" I told her. I say her smile. "If you guys lose you owe us some Lunch" Ash said. "Fine your gonna lose anyway" I said. He smirked and threw the ball. First Strike.....Second strike...."Were still ahead" Nataly called out. "Not for long" They said. "This is weird" I told Nataly. "I know do you want to leave?" she asked. "Nah it's okay" I told her. The guys came back and Ash stood in front of me. "Well were almost tied do you want help?" he asked touching my hand. "Uh no thanks" I said. I pulled my hand back. "Sorry guys but we have to leave" Nataly stood up. I stood up and started walking with her. "Wait for me I need to go to the bathroom first" She said. I waited outside. I saw Ash walk towards here. "Hey are you guys okay?" he asked. "Yeah were fine..."I said. I turned my head to see if Nataly was coming. When I saw her I turned back I felt a pair of lips on my lips.

Nataly's Pov

Oh my gosh....I saw everything. Jocelyn shoved him off her and wiped her lips with her hoodie sleeve. "Stop why did you do that?" She said. Her face was red. "Awe C'mon you didn't like it?" he said. "No leave me alone I have a boyfriend" She said. "Is he here?....I don't think so" He said "C'mon lets just get back together!" He said. "No how many times do I have to tell you no??? Get a hint!" She said. "Stop acting like you don't want me back" He growled grabbing her wrist. I think he was gripping it too hard she almost screamed and her face showed pain. Whoa Man that's where I step in! "Hey Ash stop" I said pulling him off. He glared at me. "Whatever this isn't over" He said. We walked out and went to Starbucks. "Is your wrist okay?" I asked. "Yea it just hurts" She said. "He gets more and more aggressive" she said. "Why do you say that?" I asked. "Well last time like a few weeks ago I bumped into him at the Store he like jerked my hand but some guy was looking at us and stopped him" She said. "Why didn't you tell me this?" I asked. "I thought I wasn't gonna see him again" She said. "Just watch when Jon comes back"-"No! Don't tell him anything....I don't want him to get into something" She said. "But"-"No Nataly promise you wont tell anyone" She said. I looked at her wrist it was red..."I promise"