Xhapter 2

** Kenyan's POV**

I don't know what 2 due with myself. I no that I am striaghter then a airrow, but dis boi AT my skool keeps jumpin in da back of my hed. His name is Jaykabob Squirepants and he's the cuttest thing I have Eva scene, I mean he's manlee. He's fuckable in that kinda I want sum pu-C kinda weigh. Like u so weak and gay that I just want u to succ me diccc and shove it in ur anus kinda weight. BUT IM STRATE BRO. THIS JACOB SKATE-VICTORIOUS GUY IS JUST A DUM AS HO WHO IS GAY.

Any weigh, my gf Piccolo, picks me up for skool. (That's write "n words" my gf is 12 and can drice) I got in the Toyota van and slammed that door shut almost as hard as I slap that pu-C with my mouth! I grabbeded her hand and I kissed her hand (with tongue). She started blushing and getting wet as a seal in the deeps of the oshan. She was like "DAM BB" and this bith was driving while I was having the best French hand kiss of my life. Sexx is great my friends. Hav it three times a day with toung.

When we got to skool i saw my homies. CHEDDAR CHEESE MY FATTIE BUBBLE BUTT, FRESHIE FRESH FRESH FRANKIE THE CUSTODIAL WORKER (FUK u ppl calling him a janitour I will beet ur anuses), my coke dealer MR RAD SNOW, and Declan. We where all saying hay wit our rad anus handsherks when ...he past by. He was the most graceful thing. He walked with Swag and said "hey bois" with the voice of an angle. If i hadn't shoved four socks down my pants to make my peepee look bigger than I probably would have had the biggest plak of WOULD ever.

The bell rang and I see that Sheriff Benson has moved our desks around. We wait to b assined our seats. I stood there talked to me boo piccolo holding her hand but I stood at the perfect Angel to see his hair poof and bob as he talked to Mr. rad Snow abut a new hike up spot. The sheriff finally cum into the rum and said "Listen up U bricks and howS things will b different frum now on. Jacob Sacrrifice will b my numba one bro. He will sit hur" sherif skipped to a table and pointed to a seat.
"NOW SITTING NEXT TO HIM WILL B DA FUCKBOI PLAYAH WHO ALL THE GIRLS LOVE AND JACKOB SEVENLETTERSCRABBLEWORDS CHOICE IS KENYAN DAWSANE"

Jacob Spagetti-Os asked to sit next to me????? A playah??? Maybe he's fallin for these mad waves. Hopefully I don't fuck this up

Da class stared @ me. I stared bake. I t feeled like sex years until I finally got to sat down in that seet. Jacobus ScrantonUniversity looked at me and said yo bro. I said yes bro. He said "U no that place on BlackChyna Ave." of curse I ded it was the numba one makes out spot in all of YeezyLand. "Don't go there anymoore. Cops fund out bout it and they nailing every1 there."
"Nailing like blowing"
"No main like arresting" did Jacob Serendipity just call me main? That had to b a slipper up right??? "Anyweigh THERES a new smoke spot. U do smoke right" of course I did I snorted marajauns and drank the pot all the time.
"Well there's a place down on BlackBeatles in the city. A bunch of bros are hitting THAT SHIT up u down for this shit" i didn't knowww what to do. This could b my only shot with Jacob cyberchase. I want him but also I'm totally STREak!!

authors note:
LEAVE A COMMINT TO TELL ME HOW U LIKES IT