Chapter 2 (Jessie)

JESSIE

"nigga you 'aint ball shit

Drop the bottle, hundred bottles nigga you 'aint poop shit

All you talk ' nigga you 'aint shot shit

Spending money on the hores, nigga you 'aint f-ck shit

' nigga you 'aint ball shit

Drop the bottle, hundred bottles nigga you 'aint poop shit

All you talk ' nigga you 'aint shot shit

Spending money on the hores, nigga you 'aint fuck shit

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit (Shit by Future)

I covered my mouth as I yawned and turned off my alarm. I looked at the clock on my iPhone 5s and saw that it was 6:15 in the morning. Damn today monday, I have mondays. Will since im bout to take a shower let me tell you about myself.

My name is Jessica Braxton. I am 17 years young and I have five older brothers, who are pains in the ass but i love them dearly. There is the twins who are the oldest Ricky and Johnny they are 21 and in collage. Next is Anthony who is 20 and Kris who is 19. Then lastly there is my brother Alex he is 17 but 9 months older then me.

My dad when he was younger had a problem wrap 'n up clearly. Im a daddy's girl. My parents are well known in the drug game, everyone thinks I dont know but I do. My mom is Michelle Braxton and my father is James Braxton.

I turned on the shower on extra hot. I love the feel of the hot water beaming agaisnt my skin it seems to relax me. After stripping down i stuck my leg in to get in the shower. I quickly pulled my leg out after feeling the water. I stuck my hand in to make sure i wasnt tripping.

"ALEX I KNOW DAMN WELL YOU AINT USE ALL THE HOT WATER!!" i yelled at the top of my lungs. "I KNOW DAMN WELL YOU AINT YELLING AT ME" Alex yelled back. "I KNOW DAMN WELL YALL AINT SCREAMING THROUGH MY DAMN HOUSE LIKE YALL PAY BILL UP IN THIS BITCH!!!" My mom yelled louder than all of us.

Now you see where i get it from. Anthony stumble out of his room and goaned "I wish yall shut the hell up" he said rubbing his eyes. i watched as his eyes widen when he see's mama face. He quickly ran in his room and locked the door.

"Mhmm thats what i thought YEAH YO HIGH YELLA ASS BEDDA RUN BACK IN THAT ROOM THINKING YOU GROWN" she shouted at anthony's door. "But mama he is grown" Alex said tryna put his two cents in. I just walked in my room and got dressed. "Oww mama!! I TAKE IT BACK OWWW OK OKAYYY OWWW" I heard alex yelling by the sound of it she probaly pulling his ear and slapping him in the head.

After a moment of silence i heard a knock on the door. "Yes i'm not decent" i yelled standing in my bra and panties. "Foods gonna be ready in 15 minutes babygirl" i heard my mama say . "okay mama" i said running the shower again. Sucking it up i went and took a cold shower -___- and got out and dried off and blow dried my hair than straightened it adding a side bang.

I put on my blue crop top with black and white tribal tights and my blue vans and a los angeles kings snapback. I got my bookbag and my phone and headed downstairs.

Alex was on the phone i walked up saying goodmorning to everybody and kissing everybody cheek. "Mhmm she got on tights....idk... ok....nahh" he replied on the phone. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.He handed me the phone.

"Were tha hell you think you going with them damn tight ass tights on" johnny and ricky said at the same time through the phone."Too school"i replied sitting down and taking a piece of bacon off my plate. "NO DHA HELL YOU MUST BE OUT YO RAGGID ASS MIND!" ricky yelled in my ear. "Whats the boy name" johnny asked. "what boy?" i replied " the nigga that got you dressing like this dont make me fuck you up" ricky and johnny stated at the same time. rolling my eyes i started to reply but got cutt off "dont be rolling yo damn eyes" the both said again. i swear they be practicing this. "im not but i gotta get to school love yall" i said quickly hanging up the phone. Damn i miss them. i stood up getting ready to leave. daddy was gone on a buisness trip so it was just us. "Love yall" i said leaving . "love you too" they all said in unison. creepy asses.

I always left for school earlier than alex i just love riding around in the california scenery.

*************************

Hey everybody !!! what yall think so far??? let us know. Sorry for any mistakes.

Comment.

Vote.