My badboy (Ziam boyxboy)

Well hi i'm Liam and I guess you could say that i'm a typical "nerd". I just do my homework and stuf like that, what else...oh i'm gay and my whole school knows it. I'm not being bullied because of it and that's nice, but then again I go to a privet school so I guess that if someone did bully me they would get kicked out of this school.

My best friend is Harold Edward Styles or Harry as he likes to be called, he's gay as well. Almost half of the guys is gay and some of the girls.

Anyway i'm gonna tell you a story about when I met mister badboy Zayn Malik(sorry can't spell his midle name). Everything with Zayn is a big mistery. His best friend's name is Louis William Tomlinson and let's just say that they are partners in crime, big time. They do everything together and are not afraid to show that they are gay or bi. Once at a party I for some rason agreed to go to some guy gave Louis the dare to make out with Zayn and Louis just turned his head and kissed him. That was probolby the most intense make out I have ever seen in real life. After when the guy stared at Louis he just said and I quote "What you said make out with Zayn and that's what I did"

Me and Harry were walking home on day and ran into some guys that wasen't so friendly and guess who came to the rescue...Zayn and Louis, some people call them "The doubble threat" and that day I got to see why. Let's just say that day changed alot for me and Harry.

Hi so I hope you like it and stuff. I will update at random but atleast once a week, this is my first boyxboy story so if the "smut" scenes are crappy then sorry. It will be a little Larry in there to and don't worry ther will be boyxboy there to. Vote amd comment what you think ;)

//N.J