01 | cheater cheater

My name's Raye Lara Simpson, I'm 16. I live with a foster family, in a basic neighbourhood in central Phoenix, Arizona. I'm a huge Basketball and Taekwondo fanatic, in my free time I either go on my iPad, iPhone or MacBook, or play the piano. 

I'm currently a sophomore in high school, and I'm a "chick magnet," or well that's what I'm referred to as, in the jocks' eyes. At times it's annoying, because you're in the spotlight and one thing you do wrong; can put your reputation on the line. I've earned my popularity, I'm not gonna lose it as a "try-hard;" nor as "the girl who did such." 

The foster family I live with on the other hand, are huge Christians and devote anything to Jesus and God, whereas I'm nothing to be honest. I don't believe in any type of religion whether it's Christianity, Buddhism, Muslim, Hindu or Catholic. I'm not anything, but I've learnt some things that the die hard religious family I live with does in relation to Christianity. Praying, not saying "oh my god," and going to church. Fortunately, they don't drag me to church on Sunday's. They've got me praying at the dining table before eating and not saying "oh my god", I am not losing my precious Sunday morning to church. (No offence to Christians nor religion okay?)

--

It's a Friday morning, I groan to the sound of the blaring alarm I set on my phone, so that I could get to school on time even though I really, really despise school. I pick out my outfit for today, and run with it to my bathroom since I have an ensuite. I have a quick shower, dry myself off with the white, fluffy towel; then dry my hair with the blow dryer. My outfit was (picture) plus my two French braids in my hair. I walk back into my room, put on body spray and take my book bag downstairs with my phone. "Good morning Raye" Christina said, as she passed a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch across the table to the spot I usually sit in to eat. "Morning, and thanks" I softly smile, as I eat up. When I finish, I go back upstairs to my bathroom and brush my teeth, then walk out the door. 

When I got to school, I usually get stares and dirty looks from little thots that need to learn to be nice. If you're wondering, no I'm not a slutty whore who wants to get banged by every good looking guy we come across. I'm genuinely nice, even a little bit on the shy side but I can get extra, extra salty at times where I need to use it. I place my book bag in my locker along with my phone, and swap that for my textbooks and pencil case for 1st to 3rd period. As I go to shut my locker, it's slammed shut by the one and only, Cameron Dallas. 

"Hey baby girl" he smirks swinging his arm around my shoulder. I look up at him, thn punch him in the jaw. "Maybe learn a thing or two about getting girls" I laugh, walking off to advanced Maths class.