02 | cheater cheater

Advanced maths and english are about the only classes I pay attention in because they're the things that determine whether you're smart, you can get a good job or not and if you can make good money. It's great skills to have, and that's why I only pay attention to those classes. I get A's in them, never a B or lower, which is brilliant.

When I walk in, I sit in the middle and go on my phone for the minute before class starts. I get startled by the chair being dragged along the polished floors next to me, I look up and it's Hunter. The "player" of the school. He looks at me, and smiles. "Hey gorgeous" he smirks as he takes out his textbook. "Uhm, hey?" I ask, raising an eyebrow whilst locking my phone and placing it in my pocket. "How about at lunch, you come and meet my friends?" Hunter smiles in a friendly way, I shrug. "Sure, I guess" I felt a little uneasy because this is getting weird. "Cool, can we trade numbers?" I hand my phone to him as a new contact as he does the same. I put mine in as Raye 😊  and Hunter puts his contact in my phone as Hunta 😍 🔥 👅 ..

I swear, if that boy thinks he's getting sex... I'm gonna kick him where a guy shouldn't be, until he can't feel it. (a/n: poor henry oops)

*LUNCH.

I walk around the cafeteria, waiting for Hunter and his little gang. He walks in, and the one person I hoped to not be in this group was next to him. Cameron. I mentally slap myself, why did I agree to this trap. UGH. Hunter walks over and leans in for a hug. I walk in for one, then dodge it and dab as well. I smirk as I turned around to see him embarrassed by what just happened. Snickers and laughter filled between the boys, as Hunter just stood there. "Aw little Hunter's embarrassed? It's okay" I coo, hugging him as he tightens it. 

We sat down at the table, they mostly asked me questions about myself. I didn't mention any type of information on my back story; because well.. I barely know them. I was unfortunately sitting in between Hunter and Cameron. Cameron tried to rest his hand on my ass, but I punched him in the elbow joint, so he pulled away. Let's just say, if I don't feel comfortable when being touched, I physically hurt you. 

Honestly, I couldn't tell who smelt really nice. Was it Hunter or Cameron? Please, let it be Hunter. Because that scent was attracting me, big time... 

I learnt the guys' names. Blake Gray, Mario Selman, Hunter's younger brother Brandon Rowland, and Taylor Caniff. Plus yours truly, Cameron Dallas and Hunter Rowland. Mario's hardly the fuck-boy, along with Brandon. They said they don't enjoy being around tons of girls in a short period of time, so they try and settle for an individual unless the girl uses them. 

Hunter and Brandon are completely different. Brandon's more subtle, more friendly and outgoing. Hunter to be honest, is straight to the catch almost, and seems kinda awkward when approaching. Also, Brandon's not a player, or as formally known as "fuck-boy," unlike Hunter is one. 

The rest of the group being Blake, Taylor and Cameron are more touchy. I've been ass slapped a bit today, and been whispered dirty things plus compliments which I don't take to heart since they don't seem 'genuine,' I'll be honest. Well, they can't be genuine, they're just players?!