Chapter 1

*(Y/N) POV*

"Naruto!?" You yelled for him.

You and Naruto lived together because you both had no parents. You've both been best friends since you met him 8 years when you were both 5. He saved you from bullies and you forever felt grateful to him.

Naruto came running to you. "What?!" He asked, out of breath. "Is something wrong, (Y/N)?"

You smile. "Naw, I just wanted to ask if you remembered."

Naruto cocked an eyebrow. "Remember what?" You give him a look and he remembered. "Right! We were supposed to meet Kakashi-Sensei! Let's go!!!" He grabbed your hand and you both ran to the edge of the village where Team 7 was meeting.

Shikamaru scoffed at Naruto when he got there."You're late, again. Now we're going to be late for our mission thanks to you dimwit."

"WHO YOU CALLING A DIMWIT?!" Naruto yelled.

I put a hand on Naruto's shoulder and smiled at Shikamaru. "Sorry, we're late. We got lost on the path of life."

Sakura, who was behind Shikamaru spoke up. "Ug, (Y/N)! You're acting more like Kakashi-Sensei every day!"

Kakashi came out of nowhere and put his hands up. "Now now, calm down team. We have to get going on our mission. I'll give you the rundown on the way." He said, starting to already walk.

We all ran to catch up with him. I stood in front of him, walking backward. "So, are we going to do any fighting?" I ask.

"Well, your not that far off, (Y/N)," Kakashi said. "We are going to be doing quite a dangerous mission"

"Dangerous?" Shikamaru questioned. "What type of mission is it?"

Kakashi sighed. "It has to do with Orochimaru."

Naruto froze in spot, stopping us all from walking. I rushed over to him giving him a hug.

"Don't worry, after this mission, Jiraiya will teach us how to be stronger. Then after, we'll get Sasuke back."

Naruto washed after his sad look with a toothy smile. "Yeah, your right (Y/N)!!"

"Aren't I always?"

____________

*Naruto POV*

*Time skip 2 years!!*

I, (Y/N) and Jirayia walked calmly into the Hidden Leaf Village, but you could tell we were excited to be back! After 2 years of training, it was time.

We were going to get Sasuke back! And nothing would stop us!

But, training wasn't the only thing on my mind. I was thinking of something else, well more like someone else...

(Y/N)...

~*~*~*~*~*~

Yay, first chapter is up! Sorry, it's so short but the next will be longer!! I hope you liked it, bye!!
(P.S. First fanfic ever!)