Kidnapped Jessie J

Kissing my girlfriend with passion gave me butterflies, her hands running through my hair and my hands massaging her ass was the best feeling ever.

"Let's go upstairs" Jessie said

Lifting her up like a princess I knew this was going to be a good night, Our lips connected, our hearts melting each others and our hands all over each others bodies. 
I laid her down on the bed, kissing her all over,I took of my top as Jessie undid her bra

SLAM! 

"Did you hear that?" I said with fear in my voice

"No, babe, you probably forgot to shut the bathroom window, it's really windy outside" Jessie replied

I believed her, I didn't remember closing the window, but I trust what my girl was saying. I pounded back onto her body and left wet kisses all over, she loved it. 

As I was about to undo her shorts, the bedroom door opened

"GET ON THE FLOOR" "GET JESSIE" "GET HER" 

"ahhhhhh" Jessie screamed

*BANG* 

I didn't have time to turn around, before getting knocked unconscious" 

*5 hours later*

I woke up to my house shattered, broken bedroom door and a nasty headache

"Jessie" I shouted

"OMG! Jessie, babe, where are you?"

There was note stuck to my bedside draw

"We have Jessie, but we won't for long, give us £100,000 by Friday, put it on "Field's train" from London to Paris or she will die, get the police involved and you shall never see her again"

My mind was all over the place, those sick bastards have kidnapped my Girl, and there was nothing I could do about it. I ignored there plea and I rang the police, within minutes they were here and examining the house for finger prints etc.

I knew the bathroom window was shut, I knew it wasn't opened, I should of looked , I kept thinking to myself over and over. 

"What time did this happen" Copper asked

" just after 10.30, we were watching the late night episode of Eastenders" I replied

"What was she wearing" He asked

"Not alot" I replied

I felt embarrassed to say, but it was true

Copper asked me more questions then expected

I left the house and was sent to stay in a hotel for the remaining time, but as i stepped out the front door, camera's were all in my face and all asking me questions. Police pushed them back and escorted me to the hotel.

I rang Jessie's parents to inform them what had happened and they were on there way. I kept thinking what had happened lastnight and i couldn't get it out of my head, Jessie's scream was playing over and over in my mind and I broke down.

Jessie's parents were in Skeggy for a holiday and I lived in London so they wouldn't be arriving until a few hours. A paramedic was sent to my hotel room to see my injured head, but I was fine, there was better things to worry about then my head. 
The officer asked my about the note and he passed it on to the FBI, informing them of the crime and to keep it undercover so whoever kidnapped Jessie wouldn't know about it. It must of been an hour after leaving my house and i was forced to stay in the room so I turned on the TV and it was BBC news,

"Wild singer, Jessie J has been kidnapped from her house last night whilst being with her Girlfriend, Abby, they were reported to be both in the house as it happened and 5 men broke in and took her"

Holy Shit. Tears were pouring down my face, 5 men grabbing Jessie, no wonder she screamed with fear and there was nothing i could of done. I should of turned around faster or we should of stayed downstairs, and all of these ideas were entering my head, but the tears kept on falling...

Thanks for reading

follow me and stay updated for the next chapter!

http://tl.gd/n_1rvd4ok · Reply
Report post (?)