Part 2 love

I'm really sorry for no punctuation and bad grammar It will be short so it will only be 300 words so enjoy.

I was waiting for shasha and Natasha and Natasha told us how josh cheated on her with Ashley so I blurted out Ashley's a bitch argh I started to get angry I could tell how much natasha loved josh but it looks like he doesn't like her anyway let's get on to the best story Shasha's story with her sensitive ex boyfriend,Leon hehehe soz Pham anyway Leon is trying so hard to get shasha back so he starts training and he called his friend to help him anyway next morning he kept flirting with shasha and showing her how strong he is shasha just walked pasted him like she saw nothing I wish my ex boyfriend would try to win me back I asked her why don't you give him a chance she said I am over him confidently I was surprised that she didn't care about it unlike Natasha who would do anything for him I was still thinking about my ex boyfriend Tyler Joseph and guess what Ashley showed me a picture of Tyler proposing to Ashley then I said out loud your a BITCH A FUCKING BITCH ASHLEY I cried and stomped my foot up and down continuously i just hate her wait it is not her fault it is TYLERS FAULT he proposed to her so I called my friend but she wasn't online I felt my heart breaking slowly the next morning I was walking but of course inside I felt depressed and I just didn't know if I could face it today then the worst possible person Ashley came and said "Did you see what I sent you".