Chapter 1 : The Sun and Moon Sisters

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters except for Aelia and Selene.

(A/n:I have written this story a long time ago and decided to rewrite it)

{Opening song}

"It's Friday night, Aelia let's do this!" Selene yelled from the kitchen bringing soda, chips, and cookies. "Let's watch some anime!" Aelia said, jumping onto the couch. "Which one." Selene asked sarcastically. "Blue Exorcist." She said going on Netflix. "Yaaas bitch!" Selene jumped on the couch and started eating some chips.

As they watched the opening, they started singing with it. As the opening was over, the show started, it was episode 1. They watch the episode half away, then it stops. "What happened?" Selene said as Aelia looked at her with confusion. "I don't know, Selene." Aelia said. Then a bright light happens and they blacked out.

~In the Blue Exorcist world~

There is a big time skip between our protagonists, who met their parents and were trained by their parents. Eventually, they teleported somewhere in the blue exorcist world.

~Aelia's POV~

When I woke up I saw cherry blossoms falling in front of me. I turned and saw Selene with straight black hair. Her moon necklace and a blue and white kimono. "Selene wake up!!" I yelled. "Dicks out for Harambee! Huh? What?" She woke up and looked at me. "Girl, you're looking alright." She hugged me and I saw I had a yellow kimono on, with a sun necklace, and my hair was white.

"Where are we?" Selene asked

"Where are we?" Selene asked. It was nighttime, and we were in front of a school. Selene climbed a tree and got out her flute. "Well, let's wait out until morning." She said. Selene played the river flow in you. And I pull out my harp and played along

It seemed like the flowers and wind danced around us and the moon shine on us. When the song ended, I heard rustling, and we saw Rin and Yukio looking mostly at our chests.

We stand up and floated down toward them. My hazel brown eyes turned blue. "Mate." I said. "Wait what!?" I hugged him, bit his shoulder, and saw that Selene did the same. I looked at Rin's face and blushed.

~Selene's POV~

"H-hey~" Yukio groaned and I laughed. When I pulled away, I saw that there was an outline of a crescent moon. I vanished from his sight and met up with Aelia in the shrine. "So, what do we do. When we arrive there?" I asked her. "Well, let's explain why bite their necks for later." Aelia said. Then I thought, 'Holy fuck, he is so fine.'

When I woke up, I sat up and head to Aliyah's room to wake her up. I shake her and she grunted in response.  "Aelia, wake up." I said. "I don't want to." Aelia said. "But, we have to go to the school." I told her. "Oh, that's right, my Rin." Aelia said and sat up, and we started walking to True Cross Academy. When a pink limo pulled up next to us. I looked at it and Mephisto come out. "Hello, daughters of Artemis and Apollo." I saw that he was staring at my chest and I kicked him in his no-no zone and he hunched over. While I got inside the car, I saw Yukio and Rin. Aelia blushed and told me to hide my face. "Souho are these ladies are. Are they going with us to the school?" Yukio asked. "This is Aelia and Selene, they are daughters of the God of Apollo and Artemis." Mephisto said. When I lifted my head I saw Yukio in a black t-shirt and beige shorts.

"Y-you were at the school last night, you left some mark on me.!" He pulled down his shirt and showed me my moon mark. I blushed slightly and elbowed Aelia in the stomach. "Ow, why did you do that for?" "Hey, you left a mark on my shoulder too!?" Rin yelled. "Oh, we're here." Mephisuto dropped off the guys and when I saw Yukio glare at me, I smiled and felt tears roll down my eyes.

Aelia's POV:

I saw Selene crying and I hugged her. "It's okay Selene, you always have Amaimon." She sniffed and wiped her tears. Damn, I'm so going to get his ass. When we looked out the window, we saw Shiemi hugging Yukio and Rin while they were blushing. I growled and pulled Selene out of the car. "Selene, let's change now." She snapped her fingers, and we were in the uniform. I saw that Selene's moon marking started to show.

"Well, let's get to class." She said. As we walked through the halls, we saw all the boys staring at us. "Take a picture, it is to last longer!" I yelled. Selene almost burst out laughing and pulled me to cram school. "Aelia you need to go first then me okay." Lyssa pushed me inside, and I pulled her in with me. "Well, I go first. My name is Aelia Eclipse, and daughter of Apollo." I said. "I'm Selene Eclipse as well and daughter of Artemis." She said. "Well, are cousins, If you're asking." I said.

"Oh, Yukio can I talk to you after class or would you rather me talk to you now." I smirked and looked at Rin in the corner of my eye. "Class, will you step outside for a moment." Yukio pushed up his glasses and I stood in front of him while Selene and Rin watched. I glare at him. "Well, I will explain why we marked you two. Selene's care to explain." I said. "Well, let's start all over again. Yukio my name is Selene, I'm 15 years old, and I'm your soul mate." Selene held out her hand for Yukio to shake, but he pulled her down onto his lap. "Uh... When a goddess met a mortal or demon. They marked that person who they love so that they will be together." Selene explains to them.

"Wait, she said mortal or demon. What does that mean." Rin asked me. "That means if you are half-Breed or full-fledged demon. It will still work anyway, if you are asking." I said to him. "Wait what about me?" Rin said I squealed and ran to him and hugged him. "You're mine and stay away from Shiemi." I "accidentally" activate my purple flames and burned Selene's shirt and showed her markings.

Selene's POV:

I'm going to beat your ass, Aelia. "I'm going to kick your ass, Aelia!?" I shouted at her. "Gomenesi." Aelia said. "Gomenesi, my ass!!" I said. "I said I was sorry, Damn." Aelia said. "And I don't care." I said. Then goblins appeared to attack us. Aelia cast her purple flames to attack them. They scream in pain and vanished. "That was close." I said and glared at Aliyah. "What!" Aelia said. "You need to control your flames when you're mad, man," I said. "I know. But I can help it." Aelia said.

I snapped my fingers to make myself a new shirt. We turned around to face the boys. They have their jaw dropped. "Close your mouth, flies come in, Darling." Aelia said teasing. "How?!" They shouted. Aelia just sigh. "Well, Aelia she is a half-breed." I told them. "Half-breed?" Rin said. "Half demon, half Goddess." I told him. "Goddess?" Yukio said.

"Yeah, my mother is a demon, and Father is god." Aelia said. They were shocked at that. "Well, Since Aelia is one like my brother is too." Yukio said. "Huh?" Aelia said. "Well, I'm the son of Satan." Rin said. Aelia and I were shocked at this. "By the way, Aelia you have an amazing voice." Rin told Aelia as she blushed. "Thanks, Rin." Aelia said.

Then Yukio called the class back into the room to continue the lesson.

~Time skip~

Aelia's POV:

I was sitting next to Rin. So that we can know one another. "So Rin, do you eat ramen. Well, I do." I said. "Well, yeah. I do." he replies. I giggle and kissed his cheek. He blushed at my action. "You're so cute and funny, ya know." I said.

"I am." he said smirking and blushing as well. "Yeah. You are." I reply. We continued talking. And we found out that we lived in the same dorm. And Rin and I head to get ramen at a Ramen shop. We order some Rin and ate it, and then finish it and pay for it then we went home. We arrived there and Selene was there next to Yukio. "Hey, guys!" Rin said. "Hey, Rin and Aelia." Selene said. "Hey." I reply. We went inside. And enjoy the rest of the day.

*Later in Aelia and Selene's room*

"Hey, Selene." I said. She looked at me and said, "Yeah?" "What episode are we in?" I asked. "I think after episode 4." Selene said. "Huh, that's when Rin meets Shiemi right." I said. "Yeah, I hate her with Rin." Selene said. "Me too. But at length, she doesn't touch my Rin then we're cool." I said. Selene sweat-dropped at me. "What?! I'm right." I said. "Yeah, I know, but I have two guys. Once I mark, and the other will wait." Selene said. "Hmph, I know that Selene, but anyone fangirls or girls who fall in love with Rin have to deal with me." I said.

{Ending song}