Chapter 6: Memories

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters except for Aelia and Selene.

Aelia's POV:

"You again." Rin said as he looked at Igor.

'Igor! Attack Rin and kidnapped me!?' I thought as I had an angry expression on my face with I saw him. Selene had a blank expression on her face as well.

Rin could at least try to say something quietly to Yukio to tell him about Igor.

"Listen...Yukio... That guy is..." Before he could, someone kicks him from behind to see it was Mephisto's doing to pop up from the ceiling just hanging around. "Mephisto!?" he said, in shocked and in pain.

"Oh, Hey, Mepisto." Selene said.

"Whoopsy Daisy." he said. "Many thanks for all of your hard work." "It's...The Director..." said Bon.

"What's going on?" Shima wonders.

"You wouldn't think I would let an upper-class demon wonder just waltz onto my campus, did you?" Mephisto snaps his fingers for more exorcists' people to show up out of nowhere to be hiding. I guess they are here to heal Shiemi up. As Yukio does the same by injecting the others with something to get rid of the weaken powers out of their bodies. Leaving everyone else to be confused about all of this.

So, they were hiding?" I said.

"Are you...Kidding me...!?" same with Bon.

"Surprise!" said Mephisto in a cheerful tone. "This wasn't a normal boot camp here, you all completed your Exwire tests and...  A sneaky plan I know, but this place was hidden for us to watch over you guys to see how well you do in battle. It worked, didn't it? All thanks to yours truly."

{Opening Song}

They did!?

"So, we passed...?" I asked.

"Guess so...I'll report on who did what and such, for you two are wondering on how well you all did, aren't you?" he said to be winking at Rin and Aelia.

"Seriously!?" angered Rin.

"I am very mad for know about this." Selene said laying on top of one of the beds in the room.

'Well, saw this part coming. Rin's angry now...' Aelia said to herself.

As Rin was feeling fine to see Bon, Koru, and Shima had to get treated with sugar water in their blood veins, and Shiemi sleeping in bed.

"That's good to know, still...That was in fact the worse pop quiz ever." said Rin.

"They tricked us pretty good." Bon also said.

"I wish I should have known to prepare for it." Shima agrees with Bon.

"Oh, boy. I wonder if I passed?" Koru was worrying.

"Don't push yourself." Bon said to Koru. "There's no use worrying about it now."

"You and Shima don't have to worry. But me— I was so scared I couldn't move my legs."

"I'm sure that you guys will be fine." she said. "Remember what Mr. Okumura said before the test started? He said, exorcists don't go into battle alone, also for us to cool off until he got back. Exwires take a lot of skills and focus to do well with others in combat. In other words, no one did worse than me...!" She wasn't too happy about it.