Which Way? - 2

Hey everyone! so it's Iain :D I am writing this chapter and kayci is editing because I hate editing.... so yeah... I hope you all like my chapter. i realized how long this chapter is it took a while to get to the point but plz! bare with me! o///u///o btw big thanks everyone from deviantART that came here to read and support our story :D

PS I chose this song by paramore cuz i think it suits this chapter i guess and a drawing i made of Allan on the side

xo Iain :P

 *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Jeremy's POV

The door opened and Allan rushed in tripping over himself with his bag half opened. He plopped down in his seat next to me.

"Hey, what's up?" he greeted me. "Ugh! My mom is such a female-dog, she had to go to work early and didn't even wake me up! So, I had to-" he stopped when he realized the entire class was working quietly. Our teacher stood there with her hands on her hips looking impatiently at him. Allan sat down awkwardly before Mrs. Hough could say anything. Crystal, one of my best friends, giggled softly.

Allan looked up at her embarrassed then looked at his screen and tightly shut his eyes mumbling something. Crystal stopped and looked guiltily at him. After fifteen minutes of being in class Allan managed to find something to say after his awkward silence. Though it wasn't to me I couldn't help but listen, since I was between Crystal and him. Neither of those two got any of their work done and neither did I. For the whole period Allan and Crystal talked across me which made it very difficult for me to work.

Spit was on my left cheek from him laughing and talking non-stop, so I tried to give both of them a look that said, " SHUT THE F*** UP!" but Allan never really noticed. Crystal would give me soft smiles every now and then to say she was sorry. Her bright green eyes were way too hard to get mad at so I let it go a bit until I would feel spit splatter on my cheek again. I tightly gripped the edge of the desk and pushed back, sliding my chair back to get up. I hovered over Allan and opened my mouth, but the bell rang and stopped me from saying something.

The bell stopped and I looked down at Allan. His pale green eyes stared at me, switching between each of my eyes. I could see he didn't know how to look at me because he was scared. I grabbed my bag and stepped out into the hall hoping to meet up with Carly at her locker. I bumped straight into someone really short. Tracy fell back onto her butt dropping her music book. "Ow!" she yelped.

 "Oh crap! I'm really sorry Tracy!" I said hesitantly.

I knelt down and picked up her book and helped her up. I dusted some dirt off her arm and gave her a sorry look. "It's alright Jeremy. I'm fine really, my butt hurts a bit, but really I'm fine." she smiled at me and made me feel better. She hurried off to Timothy and wrapped her arm around his and dragged him off. Timothy glared at me... I wasn't sure if he was really angry at me or not but either way that face was sexy. Tracy tugged at his arm preventing him from glaring at me with daggers.

 Tracy was from the Philippines and was extremely nice and sweet. But it was a shame Allan didn't take after those traits as well as Tracy did. He really was a sweet guy, but that stubborn hard shell around him prevented anyone from seeing it. I was the only one who could see through it. I had known him for years but only became friends with him about a year before. He was a lot like my dad so it was easy for me to get used to him. They were both softies and couldn't take it when someone they cared about got sick of them.

 That's his only weakness. Even though I felt bad about getting ready to yell at Allan for annoying me, it made me kinda feel special that I could break through his shell just with a simple look. "Jeremy!" Carly snapped at me, "I have been talking to you for five minutes and you haven't respond to me yet! Are you even listening to me?!"