Prolougue

Amber and Ashley are two normal girls that had their own lives to worry about. Amber was dealing with her parents fighting all the time and he practically had to raise her 8 year old sister because her parents could care less about them. Ashley was dealing with her fathers death and to top it off her mother is always away on business. They were taking a walk through the woods trying to get their current situations off their minds. They were talking about normal teenagers you know stuff to wear to a party, their crushes, etc. but when they both see a vacant cabin in the middle of the woods Ashley, being the curious person she is, she decides to go check it out. Amber stays where she is and waits but she hears Ashley scream and immediately runs into the cabin to check on her friend. Ashley is nowhere to be seen but what is able to be seen is four figures standing in the shadow and a mysterious figure standing behind her. Immediately a hand gets put over her mouth to muffle her screamed and her hands are tied behind her back by one of the other figures. She was basically thrown downstairs next to her best friend who was tied up at well and had been hit across the face for screaming. The five figures who took them? They were the worlds best known kidnappers but what the world didn't know was that they were also vampires. They had been in their secluded cabin looking for their next victims and found these two girls who were a perfect fit.