Chapter 5

Ashley's P.O.V

I saw Amber try and resist who I'm guessing was the leaders right hand man. God I wish she'd just stop and let things happen sometimes. He always has to go and over complicate things and it drives me nuts. I squeezed my eyes shut and opened them just in time to see her bite some guys wrist. Seriously what the fuck Amber?! The next thing I saw was some guy named Louis stand up and give her to two other guys who dragged her out of the cabin. "Let her go!" I said said loudly only getting the gun that was held to my head pressed tighter to my skull. "Shut up or I can and will shoot you." I heard a quiet Irish voice whisper in my ear. I bit the inside of my cheek to keep myself from completely lashing out on whoever was holding this fucking gun to my head. "Niall take her out to the van. Do whatever you need to. And if things get out of hands kill her." I saw someone tell whoever was holding the gun to my head. "Alright Zayn I'm going I'm going." Apparently his name is Niall and the other jackass is named Zayn. Don't they have anything better to do than kidnap innocent teenagers?

Niall's P.O.V

I nodded and grabbed Ashley's wrists. "Okay Zayn I'm going I'm going." I said and started walking out to the van. I hated that everyone else thought less of me because I looked innocent and like I'd never hurt anyone. If they really knew me then they'd know I'd kill anyone at any cost. No one where I used to live cared about me and that only fueled my anger. And I swear if this bitch tried to resist then I would do whatever to make her shut up. I walked outside to the van and pushed her inside it. I looked directly at her. "If you thought your lives were bad then you're wrong. They're about to get a hell of a lot worse." I said and slammed the van door shut. I climbed into the front of the van and waited for the others. I put my gun back where I had it and looked at the others walking to the van. I started the engine and started driving once everyone was inside and I drove to a secluded house outside of the city. We chose this location because no one was likely to find any of us out here. And more importantly they wouldn't hear any screams these two let out. And we've heard already that they can scream really loud. Especially Ashley. I would fucking hurt her so bad if she did anything to set me off the slightest bit.

~~Happy Valentines Day all of you wattpaders! Hey guys guess what. I FINALLY UPDATED. Sorry it took me so long but I've been busy and I've had writers block but I finally updated because Amber wouldn't stop bothering me about it. Okay so comment vote do whatever and inbox Amber for my wattpad so you beautiful people can (and will) read my stories too. Comment and vote on my stories too. And feel free to inbox me ideas or just to tell me to update either my stories or this one. Thanks! Go bother Amber and tell her to vote okay? Okay! -- Ashley 💖