Part Three

Our favorite ship gets a little bit closer in this chapter... Enjoy!

When Killian got to the beach, before he could get out of the car and get to Emma's side to open the door for her, Neal was out and helping her out of the car. Killian grumbled to himself as he opened the trunk and grabbed his bag, the umbrella, and Emma's bag.

"Oh Killian, let me help you," Emma said, rushing to him to grab her bag.

"I got it, love," he said with a wink. He locked the car and they walked down the beach. They found a quiet place to set up and Killian and Neal put the umbrella in the sand. Emma laid out her towel and took off her cover up. Killian stopped what he was doing and watched as Emma retied her braid. "Wow," he whispered under his breath.

"Stop oogling my girlfriend," Neal harshly whispered in Killian's direction.

"She's not anyone's girlfriend, mate," Killian whispered back. He bent down to lay out his towel on the sand. "You ready to go in the water, Swan?" She turned to him and nodded.

"New swimsuit, Emma?" Neal asked.

"Yeah." She looked down at it. "Is it too much? Should I have went with the green one instead?"

"No, no, it's beautiful. Especially on you."

"Thanks," Emma blushed. She put her sunglasses on her towel and ran towards the water.

Killian saluted Neal and ran after her, leaving Neal by their stuff with steam coming from his ears.

In the water, Killian snuck up behind Emma and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. "Hold your breath!" He said to her then dunked her below the surface. He held her there for a few seconds then let her up. She wiped her eyes and turned around to glare at him.

"You are so going to get it, Jones," she warned before swimming around him to jump on his back and pulled him under too. She let him up again after a few seconds and he smiled at her. He wiped his eyes. A moment later, water was thrown onto the both of them. After clearing her eyes, Emma saw Neal with a smirk on his face. "Oh Neal, if you wanted the tables turned on you, all you had to do was ask." She laid on her back and kicked her feet splashing the water everywhere.

"Swan, look what I found!" Killian called out. She turned to him and saw him holding up a beautiful seashell. She swam over to him and he handed the shell to her.

"Wow. It's beautiful."

"Aye," he agreed. Emma looked up but Killian wasn't looking at the shell. He was looking at her. Even though a part of her knew that it wasn't her that he was talking about, she still blushed. She quickly looked down at the shell until she felt that her cheeks were back to normal. She made a move to hand the shell back to him, but he refused it. "Keep it, Swan. But I have to tell you that it doesn't compare to your beauty."

She blushed even more and nodded, "I'm going to take this back to our stuff," she said and dove under the water and swam until she reached the shore.

"You're flirting with her while at my activity," Neal said with venom in his voice. "You save that for your activity, Jones."

"The agreement was to win her heart. We never said how or when. I will win."

"Not really. Emma will fall in love with me."

Killian rolled his eyes and watched as Emma put the seashell down in her bag. She waved at the guys and laid down on her towel in the sun. Neal got out of the water and followed in Emma's direction. He laid down on his towel next to her, but looked at her instead of the sky.