13- Absolute madness

🎄ficmas day 14🎄

Erin's POV

"Good Morning Erin!" Dom called as I entered a big room full of lights, cameras  and white backgrounds. I had been summoned to a building in London where I am going to do some shoots and interviews for my new documentary series.

"Morning Dom!" I replied as I placed my Starbucks coffee cup on the table.

I was then introduced to the whole team, A co-director who will help me direct my first documentary, a producer, photographers, costume designers and lots more.

"This documentary is going to be all about you!" The producer told me. "All about your story and others of course"

"How you got to internet fame etc" another piped In.

"But you'll be interviewing many people who have gone through the same thing and you'll be making this documentary entirely your own!" My co-director informed me.

"Thanks" I nodded.

"Shall we start with a photoshoot?" A woman asked.

Everyone nodded and I was sent to a makeup and costume room. 

"This will be for many magazines and websites to announce you are making your own documentary" the makeup artist told me.

"Can I tell my viewers?" I asked quietly.

"Probably" the costume designer replied.

When I had changed and had my makeup on we entered another room where a white background had been placed behind it.

"For this Photo shoot were going for a moody slash sinister look" the photographer exclaimed.

I had to sit on a wooden stall and look grumpy for about 2 hours before I was whisked away for an interview.

"So Erin" the interviewer started. "How long were you in care for?" 

"I got put into care when I was three so I was in care for 8 years" I told her.

"And was the experiance good or bad?"

What a stupid question.

"I didn't like it at all. No one liked me and I was bullied" 

"What was being adopted like?" She asked.

"Amazing. It was a chance to be myself and it was great to be with such a nice family. I'm so glad to call them my own" I smiled.

"How did you feel about your unbiological father blogging everyday?" 

Unbiological! I know my parents didn't conceive me but she didn't need to put it like that.

"It was great" I mumbled. "I loved looking back on life"

"And why are you making this series?" 

"I'm making it to show what it's really like to live in a care home. All the truths will be there as well as amazing  true stories" I told her.

"Great. Thanks for having me" the interviewer smiled slightly.

"No Problem"

I was then finished for the day! Phew!

I raced out of the building and Into the uber.

A few minutes later I arrived back home and ran up to our front door. I slammed it shut and slouched down on the sofa. 

"How was your day princess?" James asked as he left the bathroom.

"Absolute madness!" I sighed heavily.