Chap 1, A best friend

Y/N Your name

You were walking down the sidewalk of Beachside Hills. You were going to meet your best most trusted friend you ever had, Rose. You were a kind, popular person at school loved by everyone. You get straight A's!
???: *Trips and bumps into you* AHH! Opps... I'm so sorry!
You: *gets up and helps him up* Oh, it's okay. Just an accident! ^^'
??: *gets up* Heh.. So.. What's your name?
You: Y/N. You?
Jakey: Nyeh, I'm Jakey. nice to meet you. *scratches behind head*
You: Well, I better get going! Cya, Jakey! *You skip along the side walk, happily*
You see Jakey fading away into the distance.
You think about Jakey, his fluffy tail and is black and white eyes.. You begin to fall in love. You shake it off and go to your friends house.

Later, at your friends door...

You knock on Rose's door. And spam the doorbell playfully.

Rose: *opens door* sTOp pLz *Laughs*
You: *giggles and walks in* Yo. Where's your brother, Cody?
Rose: Hanging out. Trying to find Shadow after she went savage because her husband, Vincent the monstrous murderer that kills children cheated on her.
You: Oh- wow. I don't want to go hunting for a half demon.
Rose: Lol. *goes to the fridge and gets your favorite soda and gets two bags of popcorn and hands it over to you*
You: *wolfs down the popcorn* NOM NOM
The door bell rings
Rose: I'll get it! :P *runs over to the door and opens it confused* Uhhh hi?
??: I'm looking for Y/N
Rose: Mke. Y/N SOMEONE IS HERE TO PICK U UPPPP!
You: I'm cominggggg! *goes to door and is confused* Uh, hi Jakey?
Jakey: Halo
You: How did you find me...?
Jakey: *shrugs* I saw you through the window. I'll drive you home if you want?
You know he likes you. He seems kind and cute, even though he looks evil, he's fluffy and adorable.
You: *blushes* Sure! ^^
You: *you and Jakey walk to his car.*
Jakey's car is brand new! Your eyes shimmer with delight and hop in.

You tell Jakey were to go, and the directions.

You get out of his shimmering car and say bye. He says bye back with the cutest smile! You go home and gets you PJ's on and go to sleep.

Lolololol~ that's the first chapter! Da fluffy Jakey ;0; Cya on the next chapter!