Chap 2 The date~

JAKEY P.O.V (aka 'Me')

Me: *walks to the beach humming a song called Faded*
Y/N: *Sees Jakey* HI JAKEY! *wakes*
Me: *look* Oh! Hi! ^\\\^
Y/N: *Runs down the beach and slides and sand on the booty* How can sand be so hot?! *Jumps up* OUCH *Laughs*
Me: *laughs* It's 70 Degrees! What do you expect! *giggles*
Y/N: *Runs to Jakey like your gonna kiss him. You stand by his side and walk to the ocean, holding hands*

You two sit on the ocean getting runner over by waves. Jakey runs away. He hates water! Y/N always laughs and giggles when he does it!

Y/N POV

You: *puts your head on Jakey's shoulder*
Jakey: *blushes a little bit and put his hand on your shoulder* Uh.. Y/N? I need to tell you something.. *blush*
You: Yes..?
Jakey: Since we always hang out together.. Erm.. *blushes* Wanna go out with me..?
You: *blushes* O-oh.. *blushes alot* Yess! ^\\\^

Jakey just met her a week ago, already go on a date. (Insert troll face here) lolololol~

Jakey's POV (aka 'I' or 'Me')

Beep beep beep

The timer woke me up. I felt like my ears and tail were going to fall off. I hit my head on my pillow and rolled off the bed with a THUMP! That hurt. I went to my closet and got my black cozy sweatshirt. I got to the bathroom to take a hot morning shower and brushing my fangs and putting my mask on for the date.

Later, meeting in the woods...

Y/N POV

You take a shower, brush your teeth and comb your hair. You look beautiful! Then you put on your (favorite color) (sweatshirt, shirt, jacket) and (second favorite color) ( skirt, sweat pants, jeggings, leggings, shorts). Later, you find Jakey behind his house and you hug each other. Jakey takes off his mask.

You: So.. Where are we going, Jakey?
Jakey: Follow me *smiles*

You follow him into the woods, then.. You see a beautiful, clean secret lake shimmering!

You: *eyes widen sparkling* Wow! It's so beautiful! How is it so clean?
Jakey: Nobody comes here except me. Shadow, my sis, told me about it. It's are secret. Grape (aka Vincent/Purple Guy) took her here. *chuckles* So... Wanna swim~?
You: *giggles* I love swimming!~
Jakey: A-
You: *throws him is water and laughs* Gotcha! *giggles*
Jakey: *swims to the shore* JJDJWJDJE *laughs* You know how much I absolutely hate water! *gets out of water and shakes it off*
You: *takes (whatever top your wearing) off and shows tank top* *runs backwards and runs forward to the lake, splashes while singing this song quickly* I CAME IM LIKE A RECKING BALLLLLL!
Jakey: *sits on the ground with a towel watching Y/N swim happily* *smiles*

JAKEY POV

God, she's so cute. I would literally die for her <3
I snapped out of my thoughts when Y/N splashes me

Me: Oh really? >:3 *runs and makes a huge splash making Y/N dive into the water* HUEHUE

They had fun. It's turning night, they did good-bye hugs and went to their house to dry. Cya on the next chapter! ;D