Not an Alphas Love

As I locked eyes with him, I knew he was the one. I could feel the pull, my wolf was running around and barking in the back of my mind.

He was about six foot, four inches and well built, he didn't radiate power as I had expected but maybe we were just too far away to feel it.

His eyes were deep blue like pacific ocean and onyx hair complimenting eachother oh so well. His bone structure was perfect, you could cut steel with that jaw line. His smile was something that could make a girl melt and buckle at the knees.

I felt the familiar heat rush to my face with every step I took. Once we were in arms reach he pulled me into a hug that I would never forget. It was so gentle and inviting, yet it felt strong and safe at the same time.

"Mine" He whispered into my ear tightening the hug. He kissed my temple and pulled back setting his forehead on mine.

Kristen Barron has dealt with overbearing and incredibly strict people her whole life. Being the Alphas daughter isn't something to be taken lightly-You must always hold your head high. You have to be kind, yet forceful. You must always conduct yourself in a gracious manner. The list could go on for miles, however, the most important rule...You MUST mate with an alpha.