[10] Forever

This kind of short part

Ricard unwear up his shirt and walking straight at Burgundy that had been tied up and threw to a soft bed.

"Grr..What is wrong with you?This story had no Lemons!"shouted Burgundy."This is the time we loved each other.." Ricard touched Burgundy's hair."Cilan!!"

"Burgundy?"Cilan shocked."Cilan,Is something wrong?"asked Cress."I feel like..Burgundy is in trouble,we need to find her fast!"Cilan ran fast.

"I cant let go off Burgundy and my brother like that.."Chili sighed and worried.

Ring..Ring..Ring..

Flannery took the phone,
"This is yours right?"asked Flannery while holding Chili's phone and she picked up the call and its from Cress.Then,they opened the speaker.

"Hello?"
"Flannery,where are you?"

After 5 minutes,
"Alright,the truth is..Burgundy's Scoutland is at my hand.." Cress sighed and threw scoutland's pokeball.

"Scoutland!"

"A scoutland can use its nose to smell,"said Cilan and crossed his arms."Scoutland,go find Burgundy.."Cress petted Scoutland.

"Scoutland!"
"Auch!Dont bite me!"Cress cried.

After 15 minutes,
"Wow,what a far way.."Chili exhausted."Are you sure that Burgundy should be here?"asked Cilan at Cress."Cilan,Scoutland's trainer is Burgundy you know.."Cress sighed again.

"It looks like a homestay,"said Flannery and tried jumped the fence."Flannery,careful..or not we can get caught,"said Chili.Flannery ignore and jumped the fence and looking at the window.Then,she returned.

"What do you see?"Chili asked at Flannery."They slept together.."Flannery cried and hugged Chili.

"What?!"Cress and Cilan shocked."This is bad..Alright,we can do it for our brother right?"Cress smiled and nodded."Right!We should work together!"Chili nodded."We have a chance to save Burgundy..But how?"asked Flannery.

"What is your plan?"asked Cress at Cilan."Shh..Pansage's tail is like a plant right?So,let Pansage do it,"

At the window,
Ricard walked towards and look at the plant (Pansage's tail)

"When this plant grow?"Ricard pulled the plant whenever it was Pansage.Then,Pansage used bullet seed on Ricard.

Torkoal jumped on Ricard.It was too heavy and Ricard cant stand up.

"Alright," Flannery high-fived Chili."Let Go!"shouted Ricard.

"Sorry,you have make a mistake,"Cress smiled.Then,Torkoal jumped and let go Ricard.Then,Cilan's stunfisk used tunderbolt on Ricard and he got paralyzed."And that's because you tricked us.."said Cress and he nodded twice.

"Flannery,thank you!" Burgundy hugged Flannery "You dont have to thanked me,"."That was my plan.."Cilan smiled.

"Cilan!!"Burgundy hugged Cilan."Fuh,Ricard almost Lemon on me..Nicely it does'nt.."Burgundy clapped her hands.

Officer Jenny appeared,
"Ricard Nouveau you are under arrested and talk to the judge!"

At the Stration Restaurant,
"Gladly you were safe,"said Cilan.Burgundy cried in tears."I was afraid back there..I knew you will save me!"she smiled.

Gym Battle,
"Snivy,use attract!"
"Panpour,dodge and get close! and use scratch!"
"Snivy,use vine whip!"
"Panpour,double team!"

"Cilan,you look sad.."Burgundy make a sad face."I just remembered Ash,he had a snivy too.."Cilan explained.

"Panpour is unable to battle!Snivy wins!"

"Haha,that was quick..Grass type is advantage over a water type,that called a victory,"Cilan smiled.

Gym Battle end

"Wow,Cress!You were great!"said Flannery and smiled."Hehe..Thank You!"

"Hey Hey Hey!Where are the wedding planner!"Stephan patted on Burgundy and Cilan's back."Wow,you are sure kind of fast,"said Chili."Are you sure..You guys kind of young.."Flannery sweated.

"Ho!Who's this beautiful girl!So,beautiful than other girls?Can we date?"asked Stephan at Flannery."You see Stephen..she is Chili's girlfriend,"Burgundy crossed her arms.

"Aww,you guys kind of cute!"Stephan pressed Chili's cheek."Haha..So,your name is Steven?"asked Flannery.

"No one can say my name right..Haha never mind.."laughed Stephan.

"Say..I want a coffee please!"Georgia appeared."Georgia?Sure,coming right up!"Burgundy bowed.

"Is she a waitress now?"Georgia asked the trial triangle."If you can see now,"said Cilan.

"Who are you?"asked Georgia at Flannery."My Girlfriend!How's it?"asked Stephan.

Chili hided his laugh from Flannery."Chili.."Flannery punched Chili's shoulder gently.

"You are kind of cute..Where are you from?"asked Georgia again."Im from Hoenn region..I just want to meet my boyfriend in Unova,"Flannery sweated."And that's me!Right?"asked Stephan and sweated.

"Chili,are you okay?"asked Cress."Cant stop laughing.."Chili closed his mouth using his hand.

"Here is your coffee,Georgia!"Burgundy gave Georgia the coffee."Thank you!"she nodded.

Tomorrow,
"Im returning to Hoenn..Well,best wishes untill we meet again!"Flannery bowed at the trial triangle and shake hands with Burgundy.

"Flannery...I've kind of miss you so much and sorry for everything..Please say Hi to your grandpa,"said Chili."Bye,Pansear..Next time let Torkoal play with you again!" Flannery petted Pansear.

Flannery smiled "Hehe..That could be a promise,and I want to give you something!"

Flannery lift up herself and kissed Chili on his lips for 1 sec.

"That was gift from me..Hehe,Bye!"Flannery waved."Love You!"shouted Chili.

Then,
She had been sail towards Hoenn region."What a romantic.."said Cilan."I see..But,Cress you still single,"said Burgundy."Please,bother me!"Cress cried."Thats okay..Cilan is a Romance Connoisseur,"said Chili.

Before bed,
"What a bright little moonlight..Just like sparkling on the sky.."said Burgundy.

Back at the Striaton Restaurant,
"Want some wine?"asked Cilan."Sure.."

After 30 minutes,
They finished up 2 bottles.

They drunk and lay on the floor together."Urgh,Im so tired..and so cold in here,"Burgundy stretched her body.

Cilan hugged Burgundy."Well..Well..Looks like something drunk,"Chili appeared while holding a camera.He smiled big.

"Heyy,dont take our pictures!!"Burgundy said while drunk with the wine.Cilan hugged Burgundy again.

"Chili,you were naughty little brother,"said Cress."Shh.." Chili put his finger on his lips to make Cress become quite.

"Not take a picture of the kissing scene..Well,im going back!"said Cress.Then,a bunch of '?' appeared on the air at Chili's side and side.Chili followed Cress at the back then he leaved the two.

Cilan smiled then he kissed Burgundy on the lips for 2 seconds.

"Love You Mr.Connoisseur!"

The End
Author's Message

Please dont bash this story
1.My favourite gym leaders are Cilan,Chili & Cress in Pokemon Best Wishes but I loved Chili more ><.My favourite pokemon should be Snivy.

2.I also ship Flannery with Chili.Since,Flannery is a Hoenn Region.I liked to watch Ruby & Sapphire series.

3.If there's a typo..That's okay,I can edit it

Thank you for reading and voting!!