That Gorgeous Night

A/N: This has absolutely no plot; I'm just waiting for Tim's departure so I needed to write some Waige cuteness. Please enjoy.

Disclaimer: I do not own Scorpion, CBS does.

"Walter will you please tell me where we are going now?" Paige said giggling.

"Hold on lemme just park and then I'll help you out of the car." He responded smiling. Walter parked the car and ran to the other side of the car to help his fiancé out. He led her down the pathway and took off her blindfold.

"Walter, I don't know what to say." Paige said breathless as she looked at the sunset on the hill, overlooking the city.

"You like it?" He asked.

"Walter I love it it's gorgeous!" She exclaimed rapping her arms around him.

"Oh wait I forgot to grab the basket from the car, hold on." Walter said as he ran towards the car. Paige smiled. When she met him he would have never found beauty in a sunset, he would have never taken time out of work to bring someone here, he would have never thought that he would soon be a step-dad to a genius little boy. She was so proud of him. Paige was still smiling when he returned. "Why are you smiling?" He asked.

"I love you Walter." She said giving him a quick kiss.

"I love you too Paige." He said pressing their foreheads together. A few seconds later Walter took the blanket and rested it nicely on the ground, he then took out some plates and the food. Walter stood up once more, walked around the blanket, took Paige's hand and sat down with her. She was still smiling. They ate while chatting and laughing. Soon it got dark and Walter took a candle from the basket, along with some matches. He looked at Paige who was looking at him with those eyes. He realized that she looks at him like that a lot. He smiled.

"Do you uh remember the first time I told you I love you?" He asked her.

"Of course I do. It was a few days after Christmas, Tim was gone and you told me the real reason you came to Tahoe." She responded.

"I told you I didn't come to Tahoe to sabotage your relationship, I didn't come to make you mad, I came because I was an idiot who took so long to realize how much I love you."

"And then you told me that someone once told you to dance with me when you have the chance. You took my hand and pulled me close and we danced to the non-existing music. Then I told you that I love you too." She responded.

"That was one of the best days of my life. When I realized I hadn't lost you I was so relieved, I thought that I had pushed you away for good. But when you said those few words, I-I couldn't believe it. Thank you for taking a chance with me Paige. I love you more than words can describe."

"Oh Walter, you couldn't have lost me even if you tried. My heart was always yours no matter what. I love you so much." She responded.

Suddenly Walter stood up and held his hand out. Paige looked at him questioningly but took his hand anyways. He played her favourite song and started dancing with her. They danced until their feet hurt, until they were slowly falling asleep in each other's arms.

"Let's go home Paige." He said to her.

"Hmm. Okay." She responded into his neck. They packed up the remains of the picnic and put them in the car. "Walter I want to thank you for one of the best nights of my life."

"Any day. You know I would do anything for you." He said.

"And I would do anything for you." She responded.

A/N: Okay so I didn't really know how to end this so I just left it like that. I hope this gave you lots of warm fuzzies, like it did when I was writing it. Thank you for reading and please let me know what you thought! Oh and if you haven't already follow me on Instagram @scorpion_waige_ thanks guys love you!