Chapter 2: Returning to Fairy Tale

Luke POV

Well after 25 years here in the dragon realm it's time for me to go home and kick their ass for not coming for me. Igneel gave me a pair of keys and it was their dragon keys. I thank him and wave goodbye and shadow and I walk out the protal.

Shadow POV

After 25 years in the dragon realm, me and Luke are back to her old guild and gonna kick their ass.we wave goodbye and walk out and I ask Luke something.

" how's your guild like?" I ask him

" It's crazy and they fight a lot and nearly destroy everything and the master gets angry right away." He said chuckle

" your chuckle is cute, Luke " I said blushing

" thanks shadow " he said

" well here we are" she said when we stop at a five feet guild. He crack her knuckles and took off her cloak and so did I.

Luke POV

I ready to beat their ass, hmmm, I was thinking and then I thought of using a dragon roar.

" are you going to use a dragon roar " shadow said smiling

" yep " I said

" aye sir" she said

" Elemental dragon ROAR!" I scream and the door exploded and I walk in and everyone look at me.

" Luke?" Ask a small blue hair girl.

" oi, long time no see Wendy!" I said smiling.She ran to me and hugged me and crying.

" what's with the scars?" She ask

" oh, I was torture and I didn't feel anything " I said smiling

" L-Luke?" I look up to see a pink salmon hair boy, so Igneel son uh.

" hey natsu" I said holding a peace sign.

He gave me a bone crushing hug but then I heard a hiss and saw shadow angry. She attack natsu.

" calm down shadow" I said getting her off

" he's mine, so don't touch him" she said hissing at natsu.

" no, he's my best friend !" Screamed natsu

" if he's your then why didn't you save him 16 years ago" she screamed

My face look away as I remember those times that I was tortured and I was thinking everyday fairy tale will save me but I look around and saw a sign that said " welcome home lissana!"

" please shadow stop" I said

" no Luke, he was tortured for 16 years non stop and you didn't mind looking for her but instead you partied for lissana" she said screaming with tears running down her cheeks.

" please stop it shadow!" I screamed as tears ran down my face and my magic start to get out of control .

" Luke I'm sorry, please calm down, your magic is out on control." She said

" call Igneel " I said as I fell to the ground.

" Right,open gate of the fire dragon,Igneel!" She said and Igneel came out but he was a older version of natsu.

" Luke are you alright?! He said panicking

" please Igneel, make it stop " I said crying on the ground.

" shadow call grandneeia and metal face " he said

" aye sir, open gate of the sky and metal dragons,Grandeeney , Metalicana"