Taken

After I woke from my nap I walked around the human houses. I saw a little blonde girl with the darkest brown eyes ever! I walked up to her and meowed. I ain't afraid of no human! "Aww! You're the cutest thing ever!" She picked me up then ran in her house. As soon I we went into the house all I smelled was potions! Magic! Wizardry! She put me in a pen with another cat. "You two be nice, Mom will be home soon." I looked at the other cat. It was like looking in a mirror! I decided I leave him alone and sleep, cause well, I'm lazy!
I woke up in a smaller crate with no other cats. As soon as I woke a lady walked up to the crate. She opened the door, lifted me up, and examined me for a moment. After that she put me on a cold, shiny table. "Here you go, drink some," she took a round bottle and poured some of the contents inside my bowl. It was an unappealing color. I tried some. It wasn't to bad, but it could be better. I drank all of it . I was feeling a little tipsy, so I sat down. It just got worse. I laid down, I put my head on my paws and slept. I felt so tired after drinking that and I don't know why.
I woke on a mattress. What, the, heck? I lifted my and moved my paws around but, they felt different? I looked down at my body. It wasn't fury, or tiny anymore. My toes were longer and capable of doing more things? I heard a knock on the door, which was normally a lot louder. I meowed as to say "come in," but that didn't work. She knocked again. I tried to talk like a human but all that came out was,"Cuamen iune." Close enough, she came in! She was the same lady who gave me that drink. I hissed at her and tried to paw at her, but, I didn't have claws. Instead I had these stupid hard, flat things.
"Are you confused," she asked in a soothing tone. I nodded my head. "I see putting extra D-Virus in the drink made it a little worse," she said. The damn D-Virus! "Well here. I prepared this for you." She handed me a chocolate bar. I wasn't aloud to eat these, I would get sick! "Soury camt eat thes, I wold de." That came out worse then imagined!
"You aren't a cat anymore, you are human now," she said. "I no I hunam I jirst not hungy," still, worse then imagined. "Then I shall take this and feed you later. I the mean time, you can try to solve this." She handed me , what's called, Rubik's Cube. After she left I set it down on the nightstand. I went to sleep, well, tried. I didn't exactly sleep. I day dreamed of my future. It was....

Awesome!