Chapter 1

It's my first week in San Antonio and I'm dying! This week has been the worst week ever! I just got home and I here crying and wheping. "mom?" Yes "what's wrong?" I just took a nap and started to think about to many things. "Aww I'm sorry" it's alright just go do your homework. I go up to my room and just plop on my bed at this point it feels like heaven. I'm laying there thinking about... really everything I could. Doing this for and hour made me fall straight asleep. I wake up to the sound of the most annoying alarm clock ever! I get in a freezing cold shower with my long hair all tangled up. When I get I looked at the clock and it was 8:45! School starts at 9:00 I through on a white tank top and a snug chiefs jacket over it with my favorite American eagle skinny jeans with little rips on the front and black uggs. I rush out the door and into my lime green cute little bug. I stomp on the gas and all you hear is the squeaking of the wheels and the engine firing up. I finally get to school at 8:55 perfect timing! I run through the halls to get to my first period math class with mr.Harden ugh he can get annoying. I get there just in time I sit behind this really cute guy.He has lushes brown hair with small natural blond highlights.He has light brown eyes and kind of a deep voice.He also has the cutest laugh! I could go on and on about him "Nathen" I can't ever pay attention in math because of him but I don't care. Oh my gosh he's moving. He's turning around OMG he is looking right at me! I'm frozen his lips are about to move! He says in a soft tone "can I barrow a pencil" I just stay frozen but I manage to blurt out "YES" really loud and every one looked at me! He chuckles in the cutest way possible. Mr.Harden says "Allie please quite down please" I say "yes sir." You the worst part was I didn't even have a pencil! what was I saposed to do? I turned around and took the pencil from the nerd behind me and gave it to me and he said "thankyou" and I melted like ice cream in 500 degree heat. Class ended sadly I didn't get to see Nathen any more. I. Walked out into the hallway and tripped over someone's shoe but I fell into muscular warm arms. I looked up and there he was hot as ever Nathen! he asked "are you alright?" and I stated I was fine but the only reason I was ok is because I was in his flippen arms can you believe it? The rest of the day went on boring as usual expect sixth period he asked me for another pencil omg he talked to me twice in one day!