Welcome

Hey guys!I hope you enjoy this book or Lyric book.You will be listening to the top 45 songs from 2016! You might know these songs since they are popular,some you might not know but will enjoy! Pls support this by heart/liking/favorite this and add it to your reading list!Be notified and hit the notification button to be informed when I will add a new song to complete the book and Oh! I'm going to post daily everyday for about 5-10 chapters(Jk). Anyways, this is how the layout will be like:(at the bottom)
Example:              (This is the tittle v)
Top#...------>#1.  Closer  By:The Chainsmoker
Song...------> Closer
Producer-->The Chainsmokers
Feature...-->Ft.Hasley

Another reminder! I'll be adding one bonus song at the end !If you want to hear it already, you can skip and go to the very last chapter that has the tittle of "Bonus Songs"(when the whole lyric book is done).Oh! And I forgot, I'll be shouting out some users who votes for Atleast 8or more top songs so keep that in mind!

Got it? Ok.Now let's listen to these amazing top songs now!Byeeeeee!

(If you want the song above or playing now just search in YouTube or Wattpad "happy music" and look for that picture or the first one.)

AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1k

I'll be adding a bonus song every time I get another thousand of views:
1.74k -2k ; I'll add a bonus song

✨New!✨ (Only to "really" supportive users)
Shoutout to:
-narnieherron
Thank you "narnieherron" for first when I published this.Go follow her!She/he will probably vote for every chapter you have and give her a shout out too!

-Tiyannamara
Thank you "Tiyannamara" for adding this lyric book to your reading list.Everyone pls follow her,she can add your books to her reading list too!

-@HannahJavier848
Thanks for adding this to your reading list and she might add your stories to her reading list because Atleast every book you read are amazing!Go follow her.

-@AnnabethJackson0000
He/She voted for a lot of song pages! Thank you and pls follow him/her

-@celine_carandang1192
Follow her!

- @Crazy_Cartoon_Lover
The first to comment on this book!

-@HaniHarmida (sorry if its spelled wrong)
Thx for voting!

(SHOUTOUTS CLOSED)