[13] + Announcement

I have nothing to say so...

SKIP!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto nor will I ever.

Bold:- black zetsu, inner saku, me

Italic:- memories, dreams, flashbacks, recaps, thoughts.

Normal:- story, speech.

********************************************************************

Stepsisters

Recap:

People sweatdropped at the reason of why Karin was mad at Sakura.

Then, they sweatdropped more when Sakura flew over to the sulking red-head, anime tears falling over her chibi ghost cheeks as she kept on saying "Sorry's" all over.

'Those two has one of the dumbest reason of hating each other ever' Everyone thought, keeping on sweatdropping at the scene infront of them.

In this chapter:

"But karin-nee!" Sakura whined "I said I was sorry!" Tears ran down her chubby chibi see-through face.

Karin pouted and shrunk back animetadly "I don't care!" She told her and pouted before turning around, showing her back to her stepsister.

A red, invisible arrow struck Sakura hard and she froze.

"K-karin-nee-chan.." She whimpered.

"I'm sorry.." A big teardrop hang from her right, big, teary, Emerald eyes.

And it fell on Karin's red spiky hair. Karin turned around and looked up at her, only to regret the second she laid her matching red eyes on her stepsister.

There she was, flying. Her chibi see-through was shaking from crying. Her pink hair was a slight mess, the bottom pink lip of hers jutted out, shaking slightly and her green eyes were like crystal, thanks to her tears.

Sakura sniffed and whimpered. Karin sighed.

(A/N: people, please read my note below when you're done reading!!)

"Ugh fine..." Karin stopped for a second before continuing quietly "i forgive you".

Sakyra immediately stopped crying and hugged her stepsister tightly "Yay!! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouuuu!!!!" She squealed and hugged Karin even more tightly. If that was possible.

Karin grumbled "Whatever" under her breath in her stepsister's embrace with a tiny blush on her cheeks.

While the two were busy hugging -coughSakuracoughcough- the small crowd of people behind them just stared awkwardly not knowing what to do.

Well, until someone came that is.

"Sakura.."

"Neji-kun!!"

********************************************************************

And done!

Anyways, what i want you all to know was that i have a joined account with my bestie NadeenNasser0 and i want you all to please follow and read our first story, "Age Gap💋" though i'm sorry that we won't be writing any anime stories!

The joined account's name is nadz_alpha please follow us!!

Thank you and have a nice day anglers!! :) :)

-Queen of all!      
-MysticallyUnique-