The Intensity

"I've missed this, Shizu-chan." I mumbled as Shizuo carried me upstairs and into my bedroom. He threw me down on the bed, climbed on top of me, and attacked me with intense kisses. He fumbled with my jeans. His tongue traced the bottom of my lip and then forcefully entered my mouth. He pulled my dick out of my jeans and boxers and stroked it quickly. I gasped and felt goose bumps rise on my skin.

Shizuo's touch was so gentle despite his brute strength. His hands were so soft yet so commanding..

"Shizuo." I said, trying not to moan. "l-let me be in control."

"Hush." Shizuo growled and stroked faster. "I've learned a few things over the last three years." His grip tightened slightly. "One, I am not a bottom. I didn't know what I was doing when we were in high school and while it felt alright being a bottom, I'm much more into being a top." He put my bottom lip and kissed me. "Two, I'm open to trying new things, but as for right now, let's just do it. No messing around, no talking, nothing." He smirked, bent down and licked the tip of my head playfully. "and three, you're much better looking than any girl I've been with."

Shizuo started sucking me off and I was beginning to doubt it was "girls" he was with after me in high school. No one fucks nothing but girls and deep throats a guy that naturally. Either way, it felt amazing and watching him bob his head up and down on my very own penis was just delightful.

I was getting close to finishing until he stopped. I was so desperate for release, but Shizuo had other plans. He forcefully turned me over bit my shoulder. "How long has it been since you've had someone inside you?" He whispered and started to poke his middle finger into my ass. I had to be honest, I was slightly nervous. I had never been fucked before, I had always done the fucking and Shizuo seemed dead set on being my first.

"uh.." I trailed off. "never?"

Shizuo stopped and stared at me. "Are you being serious?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked quickly, blushing.

Shizuo started to laugh. "You!" He laughed more. "You've gone all these years trying to be a top."

He was teasing me! This was a side I had never seen from Shizuo before. He was laughing and smiling and not trying to kill me. He was so beautiful and his teeth and smile were so perfect.

Shizuo continued to laugh. "You tried to be a top when it's more than obvious you're a bottom." He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. "You're going to be my uke forever. I know you have lube, where is it."

"I-In the draw next to you." I squeaked, so turned on by his dominance. He reached into the draw and grabbed my lube. It was strawberry like the time I had fucked him in high school. He squirted some on his fingers and quickly shoved them in my ass. His middle finger hit my prostate almost instantly. I felt electricity run through my body as he moved his fingers around, occasionally touching it. He could've been much more direct, but he was still teasing me and wanted to be inside me as quick as possible. He stretched his fingers apart slightly and pulled them out.

"Once we do this more often, I won't have to do that anymore unless you ask." He mumbled. The next thing I knew I was having my ass slammed into and the thickness of Shizuo's dick felt amazing. I was always certain that I was never going to be a bottom, but  at that point I was pretty sure that felt much more that being a top.

"You're so hot." Shizuo growled as he continued to thrust. "I've missed you so much over the years, Izaya." He reached around and started to stroke me again. All I could do was moan and clench the bed sheets under me. I was dripping with precum and if he didn't let up soon, I was going to finish.

"Shi--" I tried to say but got overtaken with moans and ended up begging for more. my back arched and I buried my face into my pillows.

"I'm going to cum" I heard Shizuo grunt and he increased his thrusts and his strokes. I knew I wasn't going to last as long as him and just lost all control. I felt my orgasm hit me like a brick wall. I screamed louder than I ever had and my vision went white. I heard Shizuo curse under his breath and I could tell he was beginning to finish.

Shizuo pulled out of me and came all over my back. He fell on the bed next to me, completely out of breath. I also crashed next to him and struggled to catch my breath.  The ecstacy was still in control of my body and all I could do was smile. Shizuo smiled back and wrapped his arms around me. We ended up falling asleep and sleeping even later into the day.