Valentine's Day

(Fluff)
It was the day, Valentine's Day. Minhyuk got up extra early to get a surprise ready for his Valentine, Kihyun.

He entered the kitchen with determination as he stared at his ingredients. Minhyuk began stirring the batter together in a bowl when he felt someone come up behind him.

He gasped startled throwing the bowl into the air. The person who had startled him quickly caught the bowl.

"Holy crap Minhyuk." Changkyun said setting the bowl down.

"Changkyun! You scared me, but thank you so much!!" Minhyuk said hugging the grumpy Maknae.

"Aish, what are you doing?" Changkyun grumbled pushing Minhyuk off.

"Making a cake for Kihyun." Minhyuk said excitedly.

Changkyun rolled his eyes about to leave the room but Minhyuk stopped him.

"Wanna help?" Minhyuk asked giving him puppy dog eyes.

"You don't need help baking a cake." Changkyun stated.

"You're just grumpy because Jooheon isn't here." Minhyuk said teasing him.

Changkyun glared at him taking a hand full of the flour and throwing it at Minhyuk.

"YAH!" Minhyuk yelled as the white powder exploded all around him.

Changkyun tried to keep a stern face but busted into laughter. Minhyuk stood up cracking an egg on the Maknaes head stopping all laughter.

"Minhyuk." Changkyun said making Minhyuk freeze.

"Uh-huh." He said waiting for his doom.

Changkyun smiled at him proudly as he lifted up the container of milk pouring it on the older boys head.

Minhyuk yelled pushing Changkyun out of the trashed kitchen. He looked around the destroyed surroundings sighing.

After a good hour Minhyuk had managed to clean up most of the kitchen while waiting for the cake to bake.

After he finished icing the cake he went to find the chocolate chips he had gotten to see them missing.

He looked around and spotted a small trail of them leading out of the kitchen. Minhyuk followed the trail into the living room. Once in the livingroom he saw Kihyun talking to Wonho who was eating the chocolate chips.

As soon as he entered the livingroom Hyungwon saw him and burst into laughter.

"What happened to you?" Hyungwon asked making the other two look at him. Kihyun smirked and Wonho broke into a fit of giggles.

"I did." Changkyun said walking up behind Minhyuk putting an arm around him.

Kihyun's smile faltered but it hid it. Minhyuk smirked at Kihyun getting jealous before he quickly remembered why he was there and rushed over jumping on Wonho.

Wonho yelled startled.

"Mine." Minhyuk said fake glaring as he took the chocolate chips.

Wonho grabbed Kihyun's arm in the toss up and Minhyuk noticed.

"That's mine too." Minhyuk said smiling goofily as he dragged Kihyun away from the others.

"What are you doing now?" Kihyun asked laughing as he was dragged into the kitchen.

"Giving you your Valentine's Day gift." Minhyuk answered innocently.

Kihyun looked at the flour covered boy and felt his heart melt. He then saw the small cake on the counter.

"You made me a cake?" Kihyun asked surprised by the thought.

"Yeah, I hope you like it." Minhyuk said sheepishly.

"I love it." Kihyun said running his finger over the icing on the edge.

He then smiled bopping Minhyuks nose with it. Minhyuk smiled as Kihyun licked the icing off his thumb.

"As if I wasn't dirty enough." Minhyuk said showing off his milk and flour covered clothes.

Kihyun ran a hand through his damp hair shaking out some of the flower before laughing. Minhyuk laughed too but was interrupted by Kihyun standing on his tippy toes and giving him a quick peck on the lips.

The boys had the best Valentine's day ever, even though they didn't ever eat the cake. That's okay though, Changkyun enjoyed that all to himself.

I tried XD
?/?/16
630 word count XD sorry it's so short I