That Clumsy Girl: Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve: Riley's Evil Plan

Megan's Pov

I was enjoying the wonderful view and the refreshing air when the epal Director shouted.. "CUT! Very good. You look so blooming Megan.." Panira si Direk -.- Pero ayos sa compliment ha XD! Nginitian ko lang siya ng biglang lumapit siya at may sinabi pa siya na kinabigla ng mga bulate ko sa sikmura "Are you.. perhaps IN LOVE?"

What the fudge is this freaking Director saying =.= Ito ang ayaw ko sa pag-aartista eh: GOSSIPS. Paparazzi. Freaking judgemental people that will never stop until they freaking find out something dirty about you. I hate all of those. Oh! Let's add.. Plastic friends -.- I hate when they will act one but actually they only want popularity to strike them, in short.. Money.

That's alot in Korea, they even photoshopped a picture of me.. na-naked. Ugh. But luckily I got the chance to prove them that it's a freaking photoshopped photo and that body is owned by someone.. pity her. (A/N: No Offense po. Naalala ko lang yung edited pictures ng GG na, you know..)

But hey why am I so paranoid? Nagtatanong lang naman si Direk kung In Love ako. OA lang Megan? XD

"Well----"

"I take that as a Yes, don't worry this will only be between you and me" and SHE winked at me. Weird Directors.. I'm telling you they're weird. I haven't even finished what I'm saying! Fudge!

"I think let's make a couple scene, one for Megan and Riley and another shot for Megan and the one and only Sam! This is good! I'm telling you this would be a hit for the teens!" Direk said. She pulled Riley first and we sat in a somewhat like, a bench? I think..  "I think it would be a hit to anyone Miss" sabi naman ni Riley at nag smirk. -.- Ugly crazy Riley!

We are actually wearing.. I mean I'm wearing a turquoise bikini top and short shorts, then covered my top with a Blazer or Cardigan? IDK. They just told me to wear it so I wore it, It's like what you usually see what beach people wear whenever theyre in the beach -.- Crazy me, it's just that I really don't know what to call it, you know I don't usually wear bikinis, I prefer large shirt and a short if only this isn't for Etude I won't wear any revealing clothes -.-. If anyone know what is it called, tell me! I'll gladly appreciate what is it called XD. Okay so I also got this cool shades and I'm using it like a headband. A little bit of make up and I think I'm looking awesome right now XD. (A/N: Hindi ko po alam. XD Yung tawag talaga dun XD Ano ba yuuun?? XD)

Riley is here wearing a--- Actually riley here is half naked. And I don't really care cuz I'm freaking used to it. =.= He's wearing this weird shorts -.- Ah! I don't really care about what he's wearing -.-

The camera started rolling, the Director told us to just do anything sweet, everyone, the staffs, others and Sam is watching. What the fudge, I'm a little bit nervous! Gahd. I shouldn't have looked at him! Wrong move Megan! Mentally slapped my face.

"CUT! Megan what's wrong? Okay! AGAIN! ACTION!"

What's wrong?! You didn't even give us any script and then what's WRONG?!! Joke XD Okay I'll act for you my lovely director XD.

I smiled as I focused on the very fresh air that just touched my face when suddenly I felt Riley holding my face and he was so near me but I did not make my face look weird to perfect the shooting kaya sinakyan ko na lang ang trip niya. He was so fast I didn't saw him move near me, he was acting like he was about to kiss me when Direk shouted "CUT! VERY GOOD! Only two shots and it's done! Next you Sam! Don't disappoint me and win Megan's heart for the better!"

O_O What the fudge is really wrong with this Director? And did I just saw Sam blushed? Lol. You're weird Megan! It's unlikely of him to blush! It's just the sun~ You know~ It's so.. HOT.. cuz Sam moved me away from the corner and he sat there. What in earth is his plan for the shoot? Uh-oh.. I think I don't like what his thinking..