8.

"I am never drinking again!" Charlie grumbles as she slowly sits up in bed, her eyes still half closed. Her alarm clock has been going off every five minutes for the last half hour and she finally has had enough with all the noise. I laugh, stuffing the last of my things in my bag. For once, I was up and ready before Charlie.

"I should write this down or document it somehow, that I'm actually up and ready before you." I chuckle, flopping down beside her, earning myself some colorful names.

"What time is it?"

"Almost seven. The guys are all up and ready but I messaged them earlier to tell them you needed more time. Luckily we have almost a week until the next show so we don't have to rush to get to Tallahassee." I was extremely excited to get to Florida, for a couple different reasons. One, Disney world and two, Coldplay. I was still working on getting tickets for the Coldplay show, since they seem to have sold out already. I'm holding out hope though that someone will be unable to go and have to sell their tickets.

"Ugh! I shouldn't have drank so much last night. Luckily we will still have time to hit those beaches in Florida." I chuckle. Even while extremely hung over, Charlie is still thinking about soaking up some rays. Guess that's the Cali girl in her.

"Let's just focus on getting you hydrated and showered. Alright?" I pat her back and stand up. I rummage through her suitcase and find her something to wear before getting her to the bathroom. I start the shower for her as she sits slumped over the toilet, barely keeping her eyes open.

"I don't even remember how I got back here last night," Charlie tells me painfully. I grab one of the glasses off the bathroom sink and fill it with water before handing it to Charlie. She downs half of it in seconds.

"Liam helped you," I tell her, watching her face for her reaction. And just like I thought, she scrunches up her face in embarrassment.

"My life is over! I'll never be able to face him again!" She covers her face with her hands.

"Don't be so dramatic," I laugh, pulling her hands from her face. "Liam was actually really sweet and took care of you the whole night. He kept you from drinking yourself stupid and made sure you drank water. If you need more proof on how he feels about you, I have more examples."

"He just felt bad for me, it doesn't mean anything," she protests, once again ignoring the signs that are right in front of her.

"Yeah, ok. You get showered and ready. I'm going to go get you something to eat before the buffet closes." I leave her to get ready and make my way out of our room and down towards the buffet, hoping to make a quick stop on the way.

I was so nervous for some reason, like sweaty hands nervous. I didn't like the way Harry and I left things last night and it's been eating me alive. Harry knowing I knew something personal about him hit a nerve and I needed him to know that I didn't know any details and that I don't expect to know them. He needs to know that I'm sticking to the deal we made and despite how curious I am about the rest of his story, I don't plan on finding it out. This should be a pretty easy conversation, I had no reason to be nervous.

Except ending the one thing that you need.

"Shut up Olivia," I scold my irrational thoughts. Wiping my hands on my jean covered thighs nervously, I finally knock. I hear some shuffling and I tap my foot and chew on my bottom lip as I wait for the door to open. A second later the door opens, revealing a shirtless Harry, a frown instantly taking over his features.

"Hey, can we talk?" I ask nervously, my eyes dancing back and forth between his, waiting anxiously for his answer.

"Sure." He steps aside, letting me step in the room. He may have let me in and is willing to talk, but he doesn't seem to happy about it. I scan the room, making sure we were alone. "Louis is down getting food. We are safe." He says rather snappy. I turn around quickly and find him standing with his legs slightly apart and his arms crossed over his chest. A little more defensive than was necessary, I think.