My Christmas wishlist

Snow fell softly from the sky. Cold wind signified the start of the winter season. Luhan lifted his hand, trying to catch a snow flake which melted as it landed on his palm.

"Luhan hyung!! We're going to be late!!" Sehun called out from the other side of the road.

"Yah! Wait for me!" Luhan called back as he started to run across the street carefully as their bus arrived.

As they arrived at their school, Seoul National University, they saw their friends sitting at one of the tables near a blossom tree. Tao and Kris was flirting with each other. Chanyeol and Suho was going arround asking questions. Baekhyun, DO and Chen was practicing their newly made song. Kai, Lay and Xiumin was practing new dance choreography which eventually failed due to Xiumin's playfulness.

Sehun walked towards them first. Luhan followed. Luhan and Sehun were friends ever since Luhan first transferred in Sehun's neighborhood. Luhan was older than Sehun. Along with Kris and Xiumin, they were considered as the eldest in their group. Their group was called EXO. They were the hottest group in SNU.

"Hyung, are you bored?" Kai asked as he went near Luhan who was already sitting on a chair.

"No, Kai." Luhan shrugged off the younger.

"Oh yeah, manager hyung told me that we have practice later." Kai called out to the group.

"But, I have plans~!" Chanyeol whined, earning a glare from Baekhyun who stopped singing." I mean, it's going to be tiring."

Sehun caught a glimpse of Kai placing his arm around Luhan's waist and stared at them. Tao, who was silently looking at the maknae, smirked at Sehun's reaction and went near his bestfriend.

"You can actually go and grab Luhan ge, you know." Tao whispered in Sehun's ear. Sehun jumped in suprise.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Sehun stammered as he felt his face go hot.

"Oh puh-lease, Sehun. i know a jealous guy when i see one." Tao snickered.

"I'm not!!" Sehun screamed, gaining everyone's attention.

"What's wrong, Sehun-ah?" Luhan asked as he walked towards Sehun and touched his face.

"It's nothing, hyung." Sehun swatted Luhan's hand and away and walked away.

Luhan glared at Tao who was only smirking, hoping that Tao would give in and tell him what happened.

"Ge, no matter how hard you glare at me, i'm not telling you anything." Tao said as if he read Luhan's mind and went near Kris. "Come on, guys. We're gonna be late for class."

Suho grunted at the sentence. "Tao, learn some respect. We are still older than you, remember?"

"Yea, yea. Whatever." Tao mocked and continued to walk with the other members quietly following.