Broken Promises

Baekhyun, Suho and Kai said something softly to each other as Sehun came in through the window.

"Yah, what happened?" Kyungsoo grabbed Sehun and dragged Sehun at the corner of the room.

"I don't know what happened. I wanted to kiss him and hug him. But the things that came out of my mouth weren't the things I'd say to someone." Sehun replied as he turned his head, avoiding Kyungsoo's gaze.

"You what?!!" Kyungso screamed at the younger guy.

Chen and Kai grabbed their bags and silently went out of the door. Kai stopped near the door and called out to Sehun before leaving,

"Go to the rooftop. I need to talk to you."

Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at each other and glanced at the empty seats that their classmates had seated, thunking whether to stay with Sehun and Kyungsoo or leave just like the other members.

"Sehun, what actually happened?" Chanyeol asked as he grabbed a strip of bacon from Luhan's Lunchbox.

"Baekhyun-hyung, can you please lock the door?" Sehun asked in favor.

~Luhan~
I walked and walked not noticing each and every person I tried to avoid bumping to but failed miserably.

'You don't understand me at all!'

Sehun's words marked my heart. What was it that I didn't understand? Sehun was ignoring me the whole time after Kai clinged on me.

I knew of his feelings for me and I was sure that he understood mine as well. My mind was full of thoughts and didn't notice the car that was about to drive straight towards me.

"Luhan hyung!" Someone had screamed my name and pulled me back as soon as the car had passed by me and crashed on a nearby post.

I opened my eyes and for a moment, I though it was Sehun who had saved me.

"Sehun?" I muttered.

"I'm sorry, hyung. But, it's not Sehun this time." A familiar voice said as I fell into the darkness.