Impossible wishes

When the class started, Sehun didn't pay attention to Luhan as if ignoring him. Instead of Sehun, Kai was the one who poured all of his attention to Luhan.

"Kai, what are you doing?" Luhan asked the younger gent who was staring at him.

"Nothing. Just plainly staring at you." Kai smiled.

From afar, another pair was painstakingly glaring at the other two. Kyungsoo and Sehun bit on their books furiously as they watched Kai and Luhan talking to each other.

"Hyung, you like Luhan hyung too?" Sehun asked when he finally ripped his eyes from Luhan.

"No." Kyungsoo replied, still not taking his eyes off the pair. "It's not Luhan I am in love with. It's Kai."

"What?!" Sehun whispered harshly. Kyungsoo just nodded in reply as he finally took a rest from glaring at Kai who was still clinging on to Luhan.

"He likes Luhan hyung even though Luhan hyung doesn't like him back." Kyungsoo said as he looked at Sehun sadly, "what about you?"

"Luhan hyung is somewhat acting weird whenever I go out to clubs. When Luhan Hyung saved me not so long ago from thugs, I actually fell in love with him." Sehun's heart sank as soon as his eyes landed on Kai and Luhan who was now smiling at each other.

"Does he know about that?" Kyungsoo asked.

"No." Sehun replied.

The two members continued to talk not noticing that on the center of the classroom, Luhan was looking at them. Tao and Kris on the other hand was just calmly looking at the two (Sehun and Luhan) members who was taking turns on looking at each other.

"Those two are still confused about their feeligs for each other." Tao said in compliment of what he saw.