Chapter 3: Jealousy

You woke up in the middle of the night of the loud noises your neighbors were making. Your apartment had very thin walls so you could hear almost everything. You were quite sure they were making love in there.

You got up from bed and walked over to the kitchen to make a sandwich. You were pretty hungry since your last meal was a couple of hours ago.

When you were done making your ham and cheese sandwich you sat down at the kitchen table and looked thru your phone. 6 messages and 4 missed calls from mom.

You read the messages.
"Hi sweetie, how was your day?"
"Are you busy? Can I call you?"
"I guess you had a ruff day, call me when you have time."
"We miss you."
"Alex got an A today on his essay, so we are going out on a fancy restaurant. Have you eaten yet?"
"Good night honey. We love you and we miss you. Call me..."

You replied "Hi, Sorry mom for not replying or answering. It was a long day so I just went directly to bed when I got home. I'll call you tomorrow. Miss u! Sleep tight."

You took the last bite of your sandwich and went back to bed. It was only a few hours until your alarm clock was going to go off.

6 o'clock in the morning~

"Beep beep, beep beep, beep beep!" the alarm sounded loudly.

You quickly got up from bed to turn the annoying alarm off. You really hated that alarm clock. It made such a loud and terrible sound. You wanted to throw it out the window every morning just to get rid of it. Since you're not a morning person you just want to go back in bed and sleep the whole day.

Today you were going to eat breakfast with Jin before dance practice. So you put on some comfortable "dance clothes" and pack your bag with a towel, shampoo and change of clothes. Then you left your apartment and took the bus to Big Hit Entertainment.

Seokjin stood at the entrance waiting for you.

"Hi Seokjin! Have you waited long?"

"No, I arrived for." he looked at his phone. "Five minutes ago." he smiled.

"Oh, good. Shall we go? I'm starving."

"Yeah, me too~ Let's go!"

You walked to a café without talking it was pretty awkward. You really wanted to start a conversation but couldn't come up with something to say.

At the café you sat down at a table for two and Jin called at the waiter to come and take your orders.

"I will have bacon and eggs and she will have the vegetarian sandwich."

"Okay, Anything else?"

"Two coffees."

He bowed and left.

"I hope you are okay with me ordering food for you. I just think that you should taste that sandwich. It's really good. You are going to love it."

"I think so too."

The waiter came back with the food.

"Bacon and eggs."

"Yes, here."

"Vegetarian sandwich."

"Yes. I'll eat well, thank you."

The waiter smiled and left. You looked at Jin he was also smiling.

"Bon appetit."

You nodded as a thank you gesture, then you looked at your vegetarian sandwich. The bread was dark brown, almost black and it was filled with different kinds of nuts. For toppings it was a green mixture with spinach, avocado, celery and some chopped tomatoes on a lettuce leaf on top of the mixture. You didn't like what you saw but as your mom always says 'You should never judge a book by it's cover'. You took a bite of the sandwich. Oh my... This tastes awful. I guess this proverb dosen't count when it is food. I can't tell Jin that I don't like it. I have to use my great acting skills to make him believe that I do.