Last Kiss

“Now that It’s Raining men is done, brain let’s work on the next one.” Vann saying boldly as she tries to motivate herself.

She was told that the stories she has been making need variation. She was aware of that and that is why she is planning to change some things on the next story. However,

“Crap, I don’t have a song yet” she said as she roll side to side on her bed. Then she lay on her stomach and grabbed her mp3 player and started listening to random songs.

After an hour or so, she finally found one.

Last Kiss

At Eden’s place

“Oh, the holidays are so bitter sweet!” Eryn exclaimed as she put down the paper bags filled with snacks and sodas on the kitchen counter top

“Bitter sweet?” Eden said, “What made you say that?” looking at Eryn puzzled.

“I’ll answer that” as someone interrupted Eryn as he was about to speak. “Eryn here is a budget freak, and the holidays are fun but costly” Gab explained as he stood beside Eryn and help with the preparation.

“Ohh” Eden replied and then smiled.

“Stop the small talk people! The life of this party has just arrived.” A tall guy entered the room with arms waving above his head as if a celebrity greeting his fans and then immediately went to the snacks on the table.

“Heya Ryan” the owner of the house greeted “Glad you got away from your fans. The others are by the pool.”  

“Let me help you with that” Ryan helped with the tray of sodas and the followed Eden to the pool area.

Now that almost everyone headed to the pool area, only Eryn and Gab were left in the kitchen, and Eryn is too busy making sandwiched to notice.

“Let me help with that” Gab said as he stood behind Eryn and place his arm around her to reach for her hands

“Crap!” she exclaimed as she turned to look who did it “Damn it Gab!!! Don’t do that”

“What? I just wanted to help” Gab defended.

Eryn faced him; Gab still has his hands on the counter top.

“What is wrong with you, are you drunk?” She scolded

However Gab did not reply and he just smiled and kept staring at Eryn.

“What is that smile about, you are acting weird…” after that Eryn realize why Gab was smiling, she was cornered.

“Remember your promise Eryn” he finally said

Eryn froze, she remembered promising Gab a kiss for helping her before with something.

“Oh my Glob… Are you serious that was like months ago?” she said without looking up to Gab, since she was trying to hide her ambivalence to him.

Gab laugh out loud, he was amuse with Eryn’s reaction.

Your nonchalant gaze
quietly vanished from inside my arms
All of my regrets, burning in my chest
Say your name but
I can't reach you…

*footsteps*

“Eryn are you done with the sandwiches…” Eden was surprised

 “Gab you’re still here, I thought you were going to pick up dinner” Cai added