Chapter 5

Macey's POV:

Niall and I walked into Nando's, hand in hand. He allowed me to sit on one side of the booth as he did so on the opposite side, "You know Nialler", I spoke as he focused his gaze away from the menu, "Yes Macey ?" He asked anxiously, "I bet I could eat more wings than you" I said leaning back in my seat eyeing him.

He looked at me then to my stomach, "Oh yes, I bet you eat like a pig" He chuckled sarcastically, "I'm not sure weather to take that as a compliment or not..." I said confused, "It's both an insult and a compliment" He smiled widely. I lent over the table and pecked his lips and he smiled even wider when suddenly, there was screaming and his smile dropped and his eyes shot to the door where 4 teenage girls stood. The oldest looking in the group was a brunette with long hair and a slim body but with perfect curves, I could see her checking Niall out.

As the group walked towards our table, Niall smiled and hugged each girl, and instantly, as he reached the brunette for a hug, it hit me. A bubbling jealousy in my stomach, and it had felt as though my heart had been grabbed and squeezed firmly.

The hug lasted longer than any of the others and I could see her giving me a glare over Niall's shoulder, but I could also see Niall trying to politely escape the arms of this girl. She had firm grip and Niall finally spoke up, "Nice to meet you all" he said practically prying himself from her.

After the girls had finally left us be alone, our food had been delivered already. Niall slid back into his seat, "Seems like that girl had quite a thing for you Niall" I said shoving my fork at my food, he must have noticed my rough behavior as he said, "Hmm, too bad I'm not interested in her" I smile, "Well then...who are you interested in Niall?" I winked as a blush crept upon his cheeks.

Not needing to answer, he leant over the table between us and stopped, our noses touching, "You tell me" he smirked, closing the space between us and pressing his lips to mine.

I pulled away and Niall frowned, "Niall..." I asked, he looked at me wide-eyed, "What is it Macey?" He asked, his voice full of concern, "What are we ?" I asked as I looked down into my food. I could hear Niall smile.

"Well, what do you want us to be?" he asked, although he should really know the answer, "I just...your career and everything it's...huge...and committing to a relationship...that's got to be hard if your away all the time.." I said disappointedly, "It's not hard if I take you with me" he smiled and took my hand in his, "Macey Lee Payne, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and I admit, my heart pounded a million miles an hour as he placed his lips to mine once again, "Yes" I breathed pulling away from him, he frowned so I reattached our lips and smiled as Niall was finally mine.

We eventually finished our dinner at Nando's and roamed the streets of beach town for a while until....

DING DONG, DING DONG, DING DONG.

The clock chimed as it was now midnight. Niall and I walked to an ice cream parlor on the corner of the street and ordered ourselves a double scoop each, once our ice creams were served we took them out on our way to find Niall's car.

The drive back wasn't long but we got through a couple old songs we both new and I enjoyed listening to Niall sing a few of the lyrics that he new.

It took my breath away,

This beautiful creation beside me,

Is mine.