Chapter 3

A.N Heyy guys. Do you think it is ok???? XX

New Chapter

The 1D boys are here

Recap: I opened the living room door and on the sofa was my brother and his amazing band mates

_____________________________________________________________

  They all stood up and smiled. Liam's smile soon turned into a worried look. “Have you been crying Nay”, Liam asked. “No”, i lied. “You have”, he said. “Is it that bad”, i said and he nodded his head. “Sugar”, i mumbled and climbed over the other sofa and out of the door and quickly ran upstairs. I put on some eye liner,mascara, lip gloss and ran back down. “You don’t need to wear make up. Your beautiful”, he said. “ Shut up. We all know im not so please stop pretending. Anyway your not a girl so don’t judge”, i said and hugged him. He shook his head but  hugged me back. “It’s been a long time”, I said. “ I know”, he said. I then hugged all of the boys. Nicola then gave me a look. I shook my head a little. She nodded hers. She then walked out. “What was that about”, Liam asked. “Nothing”, i mumbled. “That wasn’t nothing Liam”, Nicola said sticking her head round the door. “Ssh”, i said at her and she smiled at me. “So guys what you been doing”, i asked. “Nothing much. Just touring”, Zayn said. “Cool”, i said. “What you been doing”, Harry asked. “School”, i said. “Oh year did you get your autumn term grades”, Liam asked. “Yeah”. I said. “I wanna see”, he said. “Uh no its fine”, i said. “Just go get them”, he asked. "I don't know where they are", i said trying to make him believe me. "Still the same old Nay i love. Just go get them babe", he said smiling. I stormed into the kitchen, grabbed them off the side and gave them to Liam. “Aww. I suppose it isn't that bad”, he said. “Ugh”, i said annoyed. “Calm down”, he said. “Calm down. You want me to calm down. Its like asking a bloody elephant to moo. Its not a cow its an Elephant”, i shouted. “Anais”, Liam said. “What. Can’t you see that im busy on my phone right now”, i said quickly getting out my phone. “What’s up”, he asked. “Why you presuming that somethings up. Im just on my phone minding my own business”, i said. “Beacuse you always ramble when somethings up”, he said. “No im fine. Im just dancing in the clouds like a leprachaurn sorry niall”, i said. He smiled at me. “Anais baby calm down. Nicola”, he shoued. Nicola came into the room. “Yeah”, she asked. “Whats up with Nay”, he asked. “Why. Have you been rambling again”, Nicola  asked. “No what makes you thinking im rambling. Im just on my phone on insta talking to people and hes presuming that somethings up”, i said. “Your rambling”, she said. “Just let her tell you in her own time”, Nicola said to Liam and walked out. Everyone turned to look at me. Mum walked in. “Me and your dad are going out to night. Liam can you watch Anais please”, she asked. “SURE”, all the boys shouted. I just laughed. I loved these boys. They were like brothers to me too “Nicola’s going to Carl's for the night”, mum said and went upstairs to get ready. “Don’t look at me like that”, i said. I looked at the time on my phone it was 5pm. “So what ya wanna do”, i asked. “Uh i’m not in the mood to do anything”, he said. “But i wanna play football in the garden”, i whined. “No”, he said. “Fine. I’ll go on my own but don’t blame me if anything breaks off”, i said. Louis stood up. “I’ll play”, he said and we both walked outside. We were having a good game.

Liams POV

Louis went outside to play football with Anais so that gave me chance to talk to the boys. “I think she’s changed”, i said. “What do you mean”, Niall asked eating Nay's pringles. She hates anyone eating her pringles except Niall. She and Niall are food buddies and share all there food. Niall always says its like Nay's his little sister as he never had one. I don't really mund. All the boys are like brothers with Nay “Like she never used to be bothered if people saw her cry she used to say it shows people you have feelings. She seems to ramble more and her whole appereance just seems different. She also seems that she got to much on her mind”, i said. “Maybe shes got to much on her plate because she doesn’t tell anyone. And maybe she just needs someone to talk to”, Harry said and the boys agreed. “When she comes in ill see”, i asked and they all nodded their heads. Just then Louis came running in with Nay on his back.

Nays POV

We were still playing football. We were both good at this. “So what’s the whole deal with rambling”, he asked. “I just ramble when people ask me if im ok if im not”, i said. “So what’s wrong”, he asked just scoring a goal. “Nothing im fine”, i said. “You don’t seem it”, he said. “Ah well”, i said and shrugged my shoulders. “Ya know Liam’s there for you, we all are”, he said. “I know but somethings i like to keep to myself”, i said. “Doesn’t that make you more stressed”, he said. “Well yeah”, i said. “That's not very good Nay. You never know what it can make you do. It can mess with your mind keeping things that get you worked up and stressed”, heisaid. “No it can't”, i said. “Yes it is”, he said. “Oh well”, i said. “Please just go tell Liam”, he said. “Uh”, i said as he picked me up and took me into the living room.

Was that ok??

Please help meh get more reads . READ VOTE COMMENT

Nay x