Chaplips 1

Hello people of the whatpad communidab. I'm new to this so dont bash me. I am just really bored..and grounded.Yup, so usally i wouldn't even be on this stupid app i hate reading and i hate life. Now..are you wondering how i got into this desperate situation? ..probably not, but you should keep reading anyways,Your life is not that instesting. Maybe i shouldnt insult my readers..oh well.
I will just start with today,December/15/16,No wait, let me just give you a few details first, just so you can have a better view on things.My name is Anonymous im 16 and extremely  hot..Ha ok just joking (im just average hot).Im mixed w/curly black hair,about 5.7 in height and im a female.I just recently moved in with my father,because my mother was evicted from our old house(my parents are separated for you idiots that cant put 2 and 2 together) see that comment i just made is probably the reason i dont have friends.Anyways,That means i am a new student;to a school,aka,"hell" named Allen highschool.Now that you have most of the details, lets first hear about this AMAZING DAY I HAD.*sarcasm* i realize how hard it is to read sarcasm.Why did i write that? Fuck this is such a bad way to end a chapter.