Chapter Five: A Little Shout

1998 December 25th
It was around noon I was staring out the window, the sun was covered with clouds snow was falling outside leafless tree were covered so we're everything else outside,"Walter...his Majesty wants to see you for Christmas celebration." Alec was starting at my back it felt like laser vision but I was kind of used to his laser vision now so I turned around.

"Ugh what does Aaron now can't a guy on Christmas just look at the snow!" I was pouting but as was Alec looked a bit upset with my answer but I knew that being a bit childish but I didn't care I just wanted to be alone for a day.

1996 December 25th
As Alec opened the door I was given bell I looked at Alec in confusion "What is this bell for Alec?" "Well Mr.Waters I-" I cut him of before he could finish his sentence "Umm Alec could you just call me Walter I don't really like being called my last name" Alec listen to my sentence without hesitation. "Well Water the bell is for two things..today's Christmas celebration, and also if you are indeed in any way of trouble me or any other servants will place protection on you in any way we can; We have to risk our lives for his majesty and his people."

We kept walking down the hall but Alec sentence kept repeating in my mind it made feel horrible how could people just waste their life like that but that's they wanted. I should of been watching where I was going.

I bumped into something hard and I fell upon the floor, " I-I'm so so sorry sir!" It was a young girl she looked about eight years old; She had dark brown eyes that sparkled, and she had dark brown curls cover with a bonnet, her dark complexion suited her outfit, she was wearing a white frilly dress with bows at the end of her sleeve. "No it's fine it was my fault after all I should've been watching where I was going my names Walter."

The girl and I started to get up while Alec stood there than brushed the floor dirt off of me. The girl screamed with delight "YOU HAVE A BUTLER YOU MUST BE HIS MAJESTY NEW TRIAL TESTY AND MY NAME IS KIANNA MY MOTHER IS ONE OF THE BEST COOKS HERE WALTER YOU SHOULD TRY HER FOOD TONIGHT!" My eyes widen what did Kianna mean trial testy Alec did not explain everything very well at all!