Chapter 9

Lae POV

"Lae, you slut clean this whole house before I get back or there will be no food for a week. Do you understand bitch?" Luke yelled.

"Yes, master Luke," I said it like it was natural like this had been going on for a while. Had it? But I swear I had dinner with them and went to bed. Didn't I just get a job as an artist? I was missing big chunks of my memories, they had probably beaten them out of me, it has happened before. I thought Luke said he loved me. I knew it was a lie.

I went back to cleaning, I didn't want them to get mad. I cleaned for a good 10 minutes before Luke returned. It wasn't enough time I had only done 2 out of all the rooms.

"I told you to have this whole house clean before I got back!" Luke yelled at me.

I wonder where the other boys were.

"I'm sorry Lu-"

"That's master to you!!"

"I'm sorry master, but the house is very large and you were only gone 10 minutes," I whisper. I was about to get punished and I knew it. I just don't remember how bad Luke had ever punished me so I couldn't prepare at all for it.

He slapped me across the cheek. "Can you do anything right? Why did I even save you? You didn't deserve it." He continues to punch and kick me until I can't feel it anymore I just lay there. I hear his pants fall to the floor.

I start screaming and thrashing. I thought he would beat me, but I never thought Luke would rape me like Dereck. "No, no, no, no please Lu- master Luke anything but this," I say. I'm not stupid I'm not going to yell at the man who is about to cause me pain it just makes it worse.

He thrusts into me hard and fast, leaving me no time to adjust. He screams my name as I slowly lose consciousness.

...

I wake up to Luke, Michael, Calum and Ashton yelling my name. I'm screaming and I feel the tears roll down my face. Luke goes to touch me and I scream louder and back away. Calum tries to touch me and I let him, so Michael and Ashton join and hug me, I stop screaming. Luke tries to join as well and hug me but I scream loud again and Luke backs away tears in his eyes.

"Baby, what did I do?" he asked voice cracking

"I couldn't form words so I just sat there crying.

"Luke I think you should go back to bed," Ashton says

I watch as Luke leave the room clearly crying and Michael follows him out probably make Luke feel better.

"You guys won't hurt me right?" I ask stuttering like mad

"Of course not, but what did Luke do?" Cal asked

"He, he raped me and beat me."

"No Luke's been in his room sleeping it's really late and you woke us all up by screaming," Ash explains

"But it felt so real and, oh my god is that why he was crying when I wouldn't let him touch me.

"Yeah, he thought you trusted him," Cal said "Ash, can I go back to bed. Will you stay with her?"

"Yeah mate, you go." After Cal leaves Ashton asks, "Do you want to write about it?"

"No, not really," I say as I let out a super big yawn, "I just want to sleep."

"Ok, but... you do have to tell Luke tomorrow and apologise for freaking out," he replies.

"M'kay, but you have to hold my hand while I do."