Chapter 27

We walked to his car. He started the engine and drove  me home. After he saw me stepped into my house, he drove away. Dad will back in two days. I'm so missed him. I entered living room. Why I felt like there have a guest ? Is it Kyungsoo brought his friend ? Suddenly I saw a kid stood in front me. I remember him.
" Baekhwan ? " he giggled before ran to me and hugged me. He so cute. I carried him to kitchen since I heard people talking at kitchen.

" Yah, Baekhwan-ah. Noona will be tired if you make her carry you " I guess that his brother. I putted down Baekhwan. Then, he ran to him.

" Hyunsong-ah, this my friend Byun Baekhyun. That his brother Byun Baekhwan " Kyungsoo introduced them.

" Baekhyun " I mumbled his name. They looked at me confusedly.

" I mean nice to meet you " I quickly covered. They nodded.

" I will go change " I added.

                I headed to my room. I closed the door behind me once I got in. I really don't know what should I do. I tried to breath properly. Why I can't breath when I see him ? Who him actually ? Is it what Soohyuk said was right ? I sat on bed and sighed.

[Message from 'SH']
Hello, princess ? So will you work together with me ? Let's do revenge on Baekhyun together. Remember our plan ~

                 I forgot about him the whole day. I need to follow what I want. I will believe with what I want to believe. Okay, now I want to take shower. I went to bathroom and doing my own business. After everything finished, I went downstairs. I guess Kyungsoo's friend not go home yet since I heard Baekhwan's voice.

" Ah Hyunsong, can you stay here with Baekhyun for a while ? I need to meet Jinhee for a while " Kyungsoo said. I nodded. Geez, this bro. Why don't you just confess to Jinhee Unnie ?

                I went to kitchen to make something for me. Maybe no. I found cheesecake in fridge. I want to eat that. I putted on table and eat that. I saw Baekhyun and Baekhwan at living room. Well, our kitchen can be seen through living room but not fully. I watched them playing together.

" Noona ~ " suddenly I heard Baekhwan's voice. He stood beside me so I pulled him to sit on my lap.

" Hyunsong " I heard Baekhyun's voice. Oh Byun Baek siblings here.

" Baekhwan-ah, can you stay at living room for a while ? " Baekhyun asked him cutely. Baekhwan nodded and left kitchen or both of us alone.

" Kyungsoo always talk about you when we alone " he started the conversation. I just listen to what he going to say.

" Okay, let's straight to the point. I want to be friend with you " I looked at him blankly.

" Okay " I replied shortly. He smiled and showed his rectangle shaped smile.

" Have we met before ? You looked familiar " I commented. His smile dropped away.

" We closed before but we never in good term. We always fought " he replied while looked into my eyes.

" Ah " I nodded understand.

" I don't want to force you to remember what happened before but I want you to know that I will always here to protect you " he murmured. I stopped eating and looked at him.

" Who me to you actually ? " I asked out of blue that made he taken back.

" Yes ? " he lost his words.

" Who me to you " I repeated.

Byun Baekhyun POV

                You are my everything. I wish I could say like that but I promised with Kyungsoo that I'm here to protect you from Soohyuk not because my feelings. I'm happy that I can see you and I don't want to to lose you again. I'm really sorry, Hyunsong.

" My friend's sister "

**********
I'm back !!

I spoiled my Additional Mathematics paper T-T It freaking hard :( But I'm still happy I got a good result for Modern Mathematics. Hahaha.

Anyway you guys did a good job :)