Chapter 38

Do Hyunsong POV

" Are you going to stare all day ? " Changwook asked sarcastically.

" He really work hard to make up with you so don't let him waiting " He added.

" I felt bad with him " I murmured.

" The greatest Do Hyunsong finally felt bad after didn't pick up his call and ignored his message for the whole week. Don't forget you used me along " I glared at him.

" Hyunsong, you work with him almost one year before you was send to UK for five years. Now both of you already engaged. Are you torturing him ? He waiting for you for six eyes, girl " he added. It true.

" Pull out the part you in amnesia condition " I took a deep breath before got out from his car.

" Don't call me untill everything settle down " Changwook winked at me before drove away.

I sighed heavily before entered World Cafe. I made my way to table that Baekhyun sat. I sat across him. His lips immediately formed a smile once he saw me. Yes, we still fought since day we met omma. I don't know why but he really got my nerve. He kept talking bad about Changwook that night.

I totally ignored his call and message for the whole week until this morning. He sent Chanyeol to give message to me. He prepared a bouquet of flower with a card that wrote : I'm sorry with what happened before, give chance to make up everything ? That a big reason why I'm here.

Actually that not the reason. I missed him so much. It true when I said that I felt lonely when we didn't fight but it more lonely when I didn't hear his voice. After we engaged, I decided not to hide my true side. I'm a cold girl like before but I want to be a girl with a complete feeling. Angry, mad, jealous, happy and others.

" I bought Cheesecake for you " he broke the silence.

" Actually " both of us said together.

" You say it " I gave up. He nodded.

" I'm sorry for talking bad about Changwook. I know he like a big brother to you but I'm really jealous. Enough I know you spent each day for five years with him at UK " he confessed.

" Hyun, our wedding just around the corner. How long we going to fight ? I really missed you. I know I hurt you a lot. I'm sorry for my weakness but whenever I said that I love you. I really means it " he held both of my hand.

" I don't want to lose you again. 5 years enough for me to be crazy. You always protect me before and I want to be a person who protect you from now. Let's end our fight, please " he begged. I can see his eyes got teary.

" I'm happy that I always be a reason behind those tears. You know why ? It because I felt special. You won't cry over me if I'm not special " I said with a smile.
" I'm really sorry for ignoring you. I should not do that to you. I - "

" Ssh, it nothing. I just want we back like before. Like what we want " he cut me.

" Are you booking this place because I didn't see anyone ? " I changed the topic once I saw his tears rolled down to his cheeks. I used my thumb to wipe his tears.

" Sorry for making you cried " I pouted. He just laughed.

" Yes, I booked this cafe only for us. I don't want people see I'm crying. That really not cool " he joked that made us burst into laughed.

" Hyun, you want to know that who you to me ? " I raised my eyebrows.

" Guard of my heart " he added. What ?

" You always protect my heart from stop beating but you always makes it beating like crazy " I can see his naughty smile on his lips.

" So sweet and more sweet than sugar. I might get diabetes soon " I replied jokingly.

" I will stay with you until you heal " he said.

" Saranghae, Baek "

" What ? I didn't hear that " I know he teasing me.

" I hate you " I raised my voice.

" I love you too, Hyun. Wait, I'm Baek and you Hyun. If we combined it will be Baekhyun " I rolled my eyes.

" I told you don't call me Hyun. Call me Song " I exclaimed.

" Sure. You are my song with a good melody " I sighed.

" I'm done with a person who named Bacon "

" Yah ! "