Chapter 1

Zanae's POV

"That shit got me in my feelings Z, I ain't never letting a bitch break my heart again, on some real shit." I pulled the phone from my ear and it was 2 in the morning, I sighed, Dashawn always venting to me. He wasn't so good at talking about shit like this so when he does, that nigga really hurt. I'm tired of these bum bitches turning my nigga soft.

"You'll be alright D, you know this shit gonna blow over just keep ya head up, I'm here for you."

"You right, that shit dead huh? Imma be straight, I love you."

I shook my head, he was trying to act hard but I know his feelings were hurt. "I love you too, now play some of that new music you been working on so I can give you my opinion.

Dashawn was my best friend, we've been knowing each other since 8th grade. I always used to have this big ass crush on him but that all went downhill when he told me he just thought of me as a friend. I just brushed it off though, I wanted him to be in my life as a friend because he was a genuine, loving and caring person and it's hard to come by people like that now-a-days.

We been through some rough patches but he gonna always have a place in my heart, that's my nigga forreal.

                                                                                           *******

I woke up to this loud ring in my ear, I hit my alarm clock, sleepy as fuck. I must've pressed the snooze button 5 times this morning because it didn't even give me the option to press it anymore.

I dragged my ass out the bed and hear a light snore, I looked at my phone and hung up the call, we must've fallen asleep on the phone like always. I was not feeling school this morning, but it's my last year and I just want to graduate so I can get the fuck out of Vegas.

                                                                                    Dashawn's POV

I hear banging on my door, I picked my phone up and noticed it's 7:00 A.M, fuck imma be late.

"Dashawn, get your ass up because I'm not taking you to school, you got 20 minutes to get to that bus stop!"

I sighed and lit the blunt from last night, my momma always yelling and shit. "I'm up damn ma." I was debating on even going to school right now, but I gotta go see my bestfriend she the only one that keep a nigga sane, her and this good ass weed I be smoking.

I hopped out the bed, throwing on a fit not really giving a fuck what these bitches think no more. I brushed my teeth, grabbed a banana and walked out the door. The bus was pulling up as

Soon as I walked out and this pussy loved to leave niggas so I had to run, I ain't wanna hear my momma mouth today.

When I got to school some of my niggas dapped me up, then I spotted Zanae talking to Jared lame ass. I rolled my eyes when she motioned me to come over knowing ion like this punk ass nigga.

"Wassup Z" I kissed my bestfriend cheek sizing this tall ass nigga up. I mean I ain't short but this nigga a giant and shit.

"Hey Shawny, I'm surprised you on time, that's new." I flinched at her, "shut up fathead ass."