1

"I'm late! I'm late! For a very important day!" I shout as I dash down the street toward school.

Today is the tech fair, and I've been working on my project for a while. Just last night, I'd finished it. I'd based it off of a great anime called Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal. It's a duel disc and gazer. I customized it to my taste. They both have Astral's color palette, white with some aquamarine and sapphire studs.

Of course, I made a second set with Dark Mist's color pallet, black with some aquamarine and red, also with blue studs.

I made an app for my tablets, which are used as part of the duel discs, and the duel gazers have miniature projectors so you can see the cards you place on the field.

"Watch out!" Someone shouts, jerking me out of my thoughts on time to see a light pole before I hit it. Really hard. The impact on my head making everything hurt before I'm engulfed in darkness.

--

I see a bright light through my eyelids and instinctively scrunch up my face.

I lift my arm to cover my face and the light fades. Opening my eyes slowly, I first look at my arm, which looks... different. As my eyes adjust, I move my arm and sit up just to be blasted back to the ground by a gale of wind.

I fly backward and watch as I seem to fall through some dark clouds before slowing to a stop on something cold and hard.

"That was... weird." I mutter to myself.

Standing and having myself a look around, I see I've landed on a familiar giant, floating ray-like thing.

"Where am I?"

Looking down at the ground, my foot slips and I slide over the edge of the contraption. Panicking, I flail my arms around and find myself floating in midair.

Sudden realization dawns on me.

"I must have hit my head so hard, I died!!" I am no longer alive?!

Okay, calm down. Think. First off: where am I? Second: how did I get here? Both questions I cannot answer on my own. If only someone were here to ask!

Suddenly, there's a flash of white light, and again I have to cover my eyes. When stops, I get curious and try to go toward the white light only to move upside down.

Lovely.

I try swimming actions that don't do anything. Then I think about my anime and how the floaty characters move around. I try to do what Astral does, popping a knee and leaning forward. I start moving.

Finally!!

I move to where the light was only to see that it had disappeared.

Where'd it go?

I start flying around some more to get the hang of it.

"I must be inside the key.." someone says.

Who's that?

I float up to where I was earlier and see a glowing figure looking at the strange swirly clouds.

As I move closer to get a look at his face, he notices me and turns around.

"Who are you?" He asks.

Oh. My. Zexal. IS THAT ASTRAL?!?!?!??!!

I'm gonna die~!

====

Yup. Because I felt like it.

-AR334