Caspian

As they fell they noticed something. They weren't falling. If they were, air would have been hitting their now almost laid bodies in their rapid descend. The thing was, nothing was hitting them. Nothing seemed to be fighting against gravity. Their clothes weren't pulling upwards or their hair going up, it was like they were floating.

But they weren't. They knew, somehow they were in fact going down. The walls were starting to get closer to them almost like they wanted to squeeze them. They could now see something because the walls were radiating light. Was that possible? The cold air from the house they where in seconds ago became replaced by warm air. It was getting to warm and the walls were getting too close. They all noticed this it was weird. A weird way to enter Narnia they all thought. Lily was just trying to process what was going on or either praying for a quick death.

Peter got closer to her somehow and held her by the waist so that their bodies were touching. He whispered something to Lily and she nodded and opened her eyes, still holding him close.

" Susan, got a plan?" Peter asked the smartest and the only one not showing any signs of panic of them all as they descended

" The walls are inclosing, that means we are probably close to the exit, if we keep on like this" she moved her hands around and held her shirt to show there was nothing pulling against it " We might not die on impact" She said just like she was reciting homework

"Might not?" Edmund, Lucy and Eustace shouted in Unison with scared expressions. Lucy was not as scared, she knew they wouldn't die this way. If they had to come back to Narnia it was because they needed them, if they were going to die, let it be in a battlefield.

" What do you suggest?" Peter said ignoring the daggered glares he was getting from the three.

" I say we come closer, try to be as close as possible. I don't know if the whole will get smaller." She said simply waiting for Peter's approval

He took sometime to think and then he nodded. They all exchanged looks that obviously meant something because all of them started to come close together. They almost stood so that there was no space against their bodies.

Lily was crying, she didn't understand and all of them felt sorry for not been able to explain. Eustace understood and he hoped that they got to safety soon so that he could explain. She was leaning against Peter with her head on his chest. He looked broken, like he couldn't bare it, like fighting an army was less painful than this. Beside Lily was Edmund.

He looked around and couldn't understand why Lily had to enter with them. She looked so delicate that the though of her entering was amusing, a joke to be laughed at. He looked at Peter and saw doubt in his eyes. Peter thought too much, but he understood, he had learned from his mistakes. What if this was not another trip to Narnia? Aslan had told them that they weren't coming back and he had kept that promise for five years. Why bring them back now? Why not before? Was there something really wrong? The question that most bothered him and apparently all of them was: Where they actually returning, or were they destined to die this way?

Beside Edmund was Susan and beside Susan was Eustace. They both had thoughtful looks. They got really well together because they were both smart in similar ways. They were thinking, calculating the possible ways this could end, by the looks nothing good. They didn't show any expression apart from thoughtfulness and once in a while they would glance up at each other just like if somehow they were having the same thought.

Lucy was beside Eustace and she was the only one that actually believed in the idea that this was how they were going to enter Narnia. She was the only one that made all of them have some hope. They were thankful for that, they knew that the moment she lost it, they were doomed.

Suddenly at the very bottom of the whole they noticed a light. It was growing bigger as they fell and they all new that the moment of truth was coming. As they got closer, the light got wider. The guys all wrapped they arms around the girls in a protective way. The girls just stood there almost creating a second smaller circle inside the protective layer. They were getting closer. All of them were worried, real worried.

The whole was just centimeters away....they passed, they got out!

But they were still descending. The all looked down and they noticed that they were aiming at the beach. There was only one horse in sight, and its owner a couple of feet away lay down on the white sand.

They carried on falling they were getting close to the sand and nobody seemed to notice. They landed, very smoothly; they seemed to have only stepped into Narnia, like their first trip, but without the wardrobe.

They all laughed. They made it they were back in Narnia! Edmund and Eustace spun the girls around in the air of joy and danced victory. Peter was with Lily, he wrapped his arms around her almost making her disappear under them. She wasn't crying anymore but she looked sad. He let go and held her hands by the sides.

She moved so that she could see behind him. She looked intensely at the horizon and then she held her skirt up slightly and started to run again. Peter started to run after her again, he knew, he understood that because of her they made it here. Soon they all noticed and started to run after her again.

She got closer to the stranger and they all got worried. This could be an enemy and none of them had weapons. As they got closer they saw that he had, it reflected the suns light. He had a massive, sharp sword that in no doubt would kill with only one swing. Lily didn't care she got closer. The man had his arm over his eyes to cover from the intense sun, and couldn't see her.

She approached quietly, or the stranger didn't listen. She was too close and they all ran faster, worried. And then she just jumped on him and gave him a hug. The stranger sited down upwards really suddenly but she didn't let go, her legs around his waist almost like a monkey. She pulled away and looked him in the eyes; he grabbed her small head and pulled her towards his chest. She rested there; he wrapped his arms around her protectively.

Who was this? Had Lily already been here, to Narnia? How did she know who he was? Were they dating?

As they got closer they understood. Lily let go of the hug and stood up and helped him to his feet. He still hadn't noticed the others until Lily looked behind him making him turn around out of curiosity. It was Caspian.