I didn't feel anything

Edmund entered the castle and started wondering around for Lily. When he was looking into her eyes, her so close looking so kissable. He had felt something in him telling him to kiss her while his mind shouted at him to stay still. He couldn't kiss her though, all because of that man. He didn't deserve the blame but he just felt really frustrated because he couldn't find her anywhere.

In moments of desperation get drunk. That was what Edmund was going to do. He was feeling miserable, he told himself over and over to get over someone who hadn't even been his from the beginning. He wanted to talk to her, tell her about his feelings so that she could say 'Edmund you are a very nice guy but I am not into you, I like your brother'. That wasn't going to happen because she was nowhere to be found and he had already given up on finding her. He went to the quarry, to see what he could get for his nerves.

He made his way downstairs and when he got there he found that the door to the royal quarry was open, now who could have opened it? Edmund sighted angrily as he closed the door and made his way upstairs again to look for a possibly drunk Lily. He started wondering around the palace again, she was crazy sober what might she do with a little of alcohol in her veins. As he passed a hallway he stopped to look at the perfect sun set from the balcony. What a view, if only he wouldn't have to be worried looking for Lily so that he could look at this amazing view, one he was sure he wouldn't see in a long time again. Then he looked down at the beach.

There she was, tumbling around as she tried to walk by the sea shore. it was obvious that she had, had already too much to drink. Edmund set of, passed the corridors and out the back exit so that he could get her back to the Palace. If only Peter was here he wouldn't have to worry about leaving the palace alone unattended. No worries he was coming back in only one day now, he could survive. He hurried down the hill so that he could get to her faster. She was now sitting down trying to build a sand castle that just wouldn't stay, every time it fell she took a drink of the transparent liquid in the bottle she had beside her.

When he was close, she heard him so she turned around and tried to stand straight but just couldn't. She started walking towards him and then tripped on her dress and fell again on Edmund who fell on the sand and rolled down hill with her. As they rolled, both shouted like little kids. There was no way they would have ended up hurt. Finally when they came to a stop Edmund was now on top of Lily . She was laughing hysterically at what had happened.

" Are you crazy " Edmund asked furiously as he looked at Lily who had her eyes shut and tears spilling out of laughter

" A little bit " she said between laughters that didn't seem to come to an end any time soon

" I was looking for you " Edmund said worriedly as he looked at her and lifted his self slightly on his elbows that where getting inside the wet sand.

" Well I'm here " Lily said all drunk as she carried on laughing, suddenly her laughter changed and she started sobbing. Her hands covered her face as she tried avoiding looking at Edmund.

" What happened? " he asked as he tried to look for any signs of injuries on her but found none

" I didn't feel anything! " she shouted but the scream came out muffled because her hands over her mouth. Edmund didn't understand so he just stood still waiting for further explanation.

" When we kissed this morning Peter and I, I didn't feel anything " she said disgusted with her self that she hadn't felt anything. Edmund released a sight of relief but soon looked worriedly at Lily who was pouring her eyes out.

" It's okay " he said as he moved a strand of hair away from her covered face, it just felt right " you can tell him later, when he comes back I am sure he will understand " he said reassuringly as he tried to remove Lily's hands away from her face. She nodded and slowly moved her hands away from her face.