Ati and Motamu

I couldn't believe Kian was already taking me to his home. I was excited that the plan was moving so quickly, but really frustrated with the fact that I had to meet his friends. "You'll like Ati and Motamu!" Kian told me as we approached Priderock. I walked up on the ridge, and there were two lions up there waiting for Kian to come home. "Ati, Motamu this is Miana! My new friend!" Kian said introducing me to them. Ati was a brown and white lioness with blue eyes. She had brown stripes under her eyes and a stare that was colder than morning water. "Hi." She said coldly. I gave her a nod, than looked at Motamu. Motamu had an orange, brown coat like Kian. With a brown undercoat. "Hi!" Motamu said cheerfully to me. I simply smiled than gave an even colder glare to Ati. "What's her problem?" I ask Kian as he introduces me to his parents. I bow only to show loyalty so they can trust me, an it works. Hokana was a large lion, who looked very much like Kian. Miragu was a very beautiful lioness who didn't resemble Kian at all. She was a cream color with a dark gray undercoat, her only resemblance were her eyes, they were bright blue just like Kian's. I talked to them for hours before being excepted into the pride. Then I walked out and layed down to sunbathe, I was grumpy so it was good that know one bothered me. I was ready to see my mother again.