1: Position

MY FIRST STORY ON THIS PAGE
I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS FAN FICTION, THOUGH I WILL NOTE THERE WILL BE YAOI. CANT AND WONT SUGAR COAT IT~. SMOOCHES

Reading key:
(Y/N) - your first name
(L/N) - your last name
(e/c) - eye color
(h/c) - hair color

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
I woke up, yawned, and look at the clock to see that I woke up hours before I usually did. I laid my head down onto my pillow and started to doze off.

The summer had been fun and all, even though I spent most of it inside playing video games with Inko, but now it was over. Here came the getting up early, homework and school drama.

My eyes popped open when I realized that I was supposed to be up that early, and if I didn't get up now I'd be late! I got up and rushed to get dressed only to catch myself staring in the mirror trying to figure out what to do with my hair.

I quickly brushed it and threw on a headband, that was going to be good enough for one day.

I grabbed my book bag and a bagel as I was about to walk out the door.

"(Y/N)!" I hear my mother yell from her room.

"What!" I yelled back.

"Would you like me to drive you to school so you won't be late?"

"No." I replied and ran out the door eating my bagel.

My mother can be so bothersome and forgetful at times, don't get me wrong, I love her but she gets annoying.

She has asked me that same question every day since 7th grade. My response has always been the same, no.

I am not quite sure why, but I seriously dislike cars, anywhere I can walk to I will. My mother knows this yet still asks me the same question.

I'm excited for this school year, being a sophomore should be exciting, right? You're no longer fresh meat, haha.

Freshman year wasn't so bad but the stress was killer, I couldn't find a good balance until like the third quarter. None the less, I'm here now and everything's all good.

I walked up to my high school and stared at the main entrance door like the main character in a Japanese soap opera. I was starting a new school year!

I was ending my 'movie moment' and about to walk inside when I felt a quick tap on my shoulder.

When I turned around, no one was there, but when I turned back around there she was.

"Hey, Inko!"

" Omg, I missed you sooooooooo much" she said giving me a huge hug.

"Dude, when did you see me? Like last week?"

We Both laughed as we walked into the building to go get our schedules.

When we finally got them, of course the first thing we had to do was compare them!

"Omg, (Y/N), we literally have every class together accept for 1st!!"she said way to excitedly.