4-Yes, he does

Slaine's P.O.V

The smell of disinfectant was prominent when I began to regain my senses. I heard people talking in the back ground but I couldn't open my eyes.

I knew who it was though, I could hear (Y/N)'s soft voice talking to a more harsh and all too familiar one . It only made sense that my aunt would be here considering she is my legal guardian.

But, why was HE here?

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Slaine's aunt, Lem, and I were discussing what happened while waiting for Slaine to regain consciousness. Then Inaho walks in?

I kinda figured they were close but how did he even know that Slaine was in the hospital?

"Hey, Inaho," Lem says staring at the tall boy, though he seemed to ignored the fact that we exist and went straight to Slaine.

"Don't get to close!" Said Lem.

I followed, "Yeah, we aren't sure if he may have caught a bug or something, we don't want it to spread."

Once again Lem and I felt totally ignored as he pulled up a chair and laid his head on Slaine's stomach.

"Okie dokie then. I'll go see if I can find the doctor." Lem left out.

It was like supercalifragilisticexpialidociously awkward watching them cuddle like that since one of them was completely unaware of the situation so I decided to go home. All I needed to know was that he didn't die with me being the last person he spoke to.*cringe*

"How did you know he was here?" Asked Inaho right before I left out.

"Oh uhhh- we were at the cafe together when he collasped."

"He..... went somewhere... with YOU?"

Bitch we got a problem?

"Uh yeah, we were talking about school."

"Hmph." He said under his breath.

I was sensing some real disrespect but I decided to contain myself, for today.

"Well, I'm gonna head home. Tell Lem to keep me posted." I said trying once more to walk out the door. But this time, something else stopped me.

Slaine's P.O.V

"(Y/N)" I tried to speak but my voice was a little cracked from just waking up.

"(Y/N), wait!"

"Huh?" She was about to walk out the door but when she realized I was awake, she looked like she could've shit her pants from excitement.

"Slaine your awake! Are you ok?" I look to the right of me and see kaizuka.

"I feel fine." I replied relieving them both.

(Y/N) explained to me what happened in the cafe and said we were waiting on the doctor to find out what went wrong.

Just as she finished explaining,  Lem walked in with the doctor. I could tell it wasn't serious because aunt Lem was smiling.

"Young man, all of your tests came back negative, but we think the reason you fainted was from lack of sleep, have you been sleeping correctly?"