Untitled Part 1

Tap. Tap. Tap. 

The rain was hitting against the windows glass. It was begging for Lulu's attention as it clawed at the sanity in her head, mocking her. The steel door stood as a barrier between her and what hope she had left for the future. Crawling at her will to move along. Clawing deeper and deeper at the unhealable wounds.  Those bars separating her from freedom, from what she wanted most. She let her eyes scan herself as if she'd been blind and this was the first time she'd seen her looks. She stayed focused on her hands. They longed for touch. A touch that was not available in this decrepit asylum.  The only time she bothered to look up from her maroon colored suit was during that once in a blue moon time that she'd find a paper slipped under the door to write on. How it got there or who left it didn't seem to matter, only the fact that this was a small opportunity to clear her thoughts wich scattered in her head. But no matter how small and cramped her words were, there was never enough paper, and there never would be. When her last pencil started to dull and the paper almost fully stopped coming is when her thoughts disturbed her the most. The faster her sanity would chip away. Faster, faster, faster. In the midst of thought, words broke through the stone silence drifting in the air. "Lulu Diamonds come with me." A towering man stood behind the door to freedom as his booming voice echoed through the empty corridor. "You need to come with me. Some people are here to see you"